1K Special Tiana Chapter!

ADJKLSFGKQWRD thank you guys soooo much for 1.9K views!!! I can't believe it! So as a treat, I'm going to give you guys a special Tiana chapter! This picks up right where the last chapter left off after Biana gets back from Havenfield. Also, I know I said that this was a 1K special, but you guys are the LITERAL BEST so it's more like a 1.9K special! Okay, Imma stop blabbering and get on with the chapter. I don't like long a/n's either...

"Sokeefe Sokeefe Sokeefe!" Biana flopped onto her bed, singing. "Sokeefe Sokeefe Sokeefe!"

She had just gotten back from Havenfield after talking with Keefe. Edaline had told her that the poor guy had been moping all day and cooped up in Jolie's old room, sleeping for most of the day. He had started out being depressed, but in the end, his hope was so infectious that I didn't want to leave the room.

"Sokeefe, Sokeefe. Sokeefe Rules Forever!" She sang, staring at the ceiling. "Not Sophitz! Not Sodex! Not Sota—!" Right on cue, she was interrupted by her Imparter.

Brrring! Brrring! Tam Song is hailing you! Her Imparter announced in its nasal voice. She quickly jumped off the bed and looked in the mirror, carefully brushing loose strands of hair out of her face and smoothing out the wrinkles in her dress before hurrying to pick up the Imparter and accepting the hail.

Tam's face appeared in the silver rectangle. "Biana?" He asked.

"Oh, um, hi!" She wasn't sure how to react. Should I act shy and blushing, like Sophie? Or flirty and upfront Marella? What's my normal self like again? She thought. She settled for a small wave.

"You sent me that notebook page of places where Sophie could be and the teams to go to the different places, right?" He asked, a note of hesitancy in his voice as he unconsciously brushed the silver bangs away from his face.

"Um, yeah," Biana said, propping her face up with her hand (is that what it's called?). "Why?"

"No reason," he blurted out, lowering his eyes. "I just thought, since we're the first team, do you wanna get started on searching the first place?"

Biana's cheeks heated up. Was he asking her out? Was it... a date? Don't be silly, Biana, she told herself. He probably just wants to get a headstart on finding Sophie. Because she's the special moonlark...

"Um, Biana?" Tam said, waving his hand. "You there?"

She jumped, still half in her thoughts. "Wha—? Oh, yeah. I-I think that's a great idea. How soon do you wanna start?"

"Um, maybe tomorrow afternoon?" He suggested, a faint smile on his face. "One thirty, so we have plenty of time to look?"

"Sure!" She said, trying to keep her excitement from boiling over. But some of it must have shown because Tam's smile only grew. He didn't smile much, but when he did, it looked good on him. Natural, even.

"Okay," he said. "See you tomorrow, then?"

"See you tomorrow," Biana agreed, grinning widely. And that grin stayed on her face long after the hail had ended.

~•✴︎•~

"Oh, what should I wear, what should I wear?" Biana stood in front of her mirror, wringing her hands as she dug deeper into her enormous walk-in closet. Piles of clothes were littered around her room, but she paid them no heed as she continued to delve into her closet.

"Too sexy and upfront," she muttered as she tossed aside a rosy dusk pink off-the-shoulder wrap-around dress.

"Too short," she said, flinging a short, showy, lilac dress aside.