A Loo Loo disaster: chapter 8

At the hotel, Brief is doing his pushups while Fastener is taking a small nap on his back.

Brief: alright, time for the first job for today.

Fastener: fa.

Brief: i know, it's gonna be crazy to kill my own kind, but this is different, we're killing them because they did something bad to those who are here and thanks to my demon half, i don't feel sorry for them.

Fastener: fa fa, fast.

Brief: i'm gonna go crazy with killing? nah, that'll never happen, i have my god half remember?

Fastener: fa....

Brief: don't worry Fastener, i won't go crazy, i promise.

All of a sudden, a alarm went off.

Brief: oh crap, we're almost late! Fastener, hop on!!

Fastener jumps on Brief and they both jump out of a window and starts flying through the air, enjoying the view and made it on time.

Brief: okay, time to see what's on the agenda.*enters the room*

Moxxie: oh Brief, nice of you to made it on time.

Millie: good for you!

Brief: thanks, where's Blitz?

Loona: he's in his office.

Brief: i wonder what's he doing.

Blitz: M&M!! Brief! get in here, we're going to Loo Loo Land!!

Moxxie:*opens the door* Loo Loo Land?

Millie:*breaks glass window* Loo Loo Land?!

Brief: Loo Loo Land?

Blitz: LOO LOO LAND!!!

Loona: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

Brief and Fastener look at each other with a "what the hell" face, meanwhile, they made it to a carnival called Loo Loo Land, Brief gets off the car and he's wearing a cloak to cover himself.

Brief: so this is Loo Loo Land huh? man....just looking at it gives me cringe.

Fastener: fa....

Everyone walks through the entrance and sees the whole carnival, Brief sees everything what this carnival has and it's boring.

Brief: man, this place sucks, and i'm not saying that out of boredom.

Octavia: ugh, tell me about it, by the way, why are you under that hood?

Brief: u-um, i...just don't like showing my face in public.

Octavia: okay...i can respect that.

Brief looked behind him and sees Blitz giving Stolas a warning about "screwing his ass" or something, he then looks at the young imp kids & babies.

Brief: heh, the imp babies are cute, wait....why do i feel like i need to be somewhere right now?

Fastener: fa.....*realized* fastener!!

Brief: wait, Ruby? oh shit, Ruby Helan! i remember her! today, i'm suppose to meet her here! gotta make a excuse, *goes up to Blitz* Blitz! i need to take a total shit, i'll be back!

Blitz: alright, but hurry it up!

Brief: no promises!*runs off*

Brief runs & looks around the whole place to look for Ruby, seconds later, he finally found her.

Brief: hey! Ruby!

Ruby: huh? oh, Brief! glad to see you here.

Brief: yeah, i remember....so what do you want to do?