A workout: chapter 3

In the morning, brief woke up with chuck sleeping on his pillow.

Brief: heh, what a cute little rat dog.(pats chuck's head)

Brief got off the bed and put on his jumpsuit, but he starts to think.

Brief(thinking): ugh, i keep on wearing the same suit, guess it's time to change clothes!

Brief grabs some clothes from his closet and wears each one of them, until, he wears red shoes, blue pants, a red shirt with blue stripes and he pull his hair back and look at himself in the mirror.

Brief: yeah!! now that's what i call...living the life! come on, chuck!!

Chuck jumps on brief's shoulder and put his tougne out like crazy. Brief and chuck are heading to the school, but they stop.

Brief: hold on, chuck, you need to hide in my backpack.

Chuck: *nods* (goes inside pack)

Brief: all right, let's go!

Brief enters the school and everyone was amazed and shock that the geek they use to know has change into a new man. All the girls scream and got a nosebleed and the guys are in total shock about brief became the hot shot.

Brief: wow, i did not expect this!

When brief was looking at everyone, he accidentally bump into someone.

Panty: OW!!! what the fuck!?

Brief: sorry, panty, i didn't see you there.

Panty looks up and saw brief, all like hot and handsome and she began to drool.

Stocking: wait, brief? is that you?

Brief: yeah, it's me, hehe, can you believe it?

Panty: oh yeah!!! finally, you changed! maybe you and me can go somewhere to celebrate~~

Brief: um, no, fuck off, i'm trying to get to class, see you two later, oh, by the way panty.....i'm not in love with you anymore, in case that stocking didn't tell you.

Panty and stocking stand there shock because brief just told panty to fuck off and wander off.

Panty: D-did he just told me to fuck off?

Stocking: i think the brief we know is now gone.

Brief was walking towards the locker room and put on his P.E. clothes, then, he went inside the gym with his class to start weightlifting.

P.E. teacher: ALRIGHT, MAGGOTS!!!! today, we'll been doing weightlifting!!! now, get to your stations!!!!!!!

Everyone was going crazy on lifting heavy stuff, as for brief, he's looking at the weights and decides to try them all, then, from the otherside of the gym, the girls are doing stretches and panty and stocking are getting bothered by demon sisters.

Scanty: i see, you moron angels came here to exercise, this is a first for you to come.

Kneesocks: indeed, exercise is a great fitness for the body and the mind for people to get themselves back in shape.

Stocking: why don't you just fuck off?! we've already stop your plans a bunch of times.

Panty: yeah!! i'm with stocking on this one, you bitches always come here to fuck us! why don't you go fuck yourselfs?!?

While the four of them are fighting some guy started to say crazy stuff.

Boy#1: dude!!!!!!! how do you do that!?!??!?!

Everyone turns around and saw brief lifting a ton of heavy weights and lift himself off the ground like nothing with his hands and fingers.

Brief: well, that's enough lifting for one day.

Stocking: B-b-brief, d-didn't you just....

Panty: Y-your all like, strong and.....

Brief: yeah, yeah, it's no big deal, oh man, is it me or is it getting hot in here?

Brief took off his shirt and shows his rock-hard eight pack abs and all the girls faint and panty, stocking, scanty and kneesocks noses are bleeding a lot, while staring at his body.

*Bell rings*

Brief: looks like P.E's done, bye girls!!!

Panty, stocking, scanty and kneesocks are standing like statues are still in shock from seeing brief's body, meanwhile, brief was walking down the sidewalk and talking with chuck on the way.

Brief: chuck? do you think i will become like a god or demon?

Chuck:(confused look)

Brief: yeah, your right, that was a stupid question.

When brief was still walking, he heard running footsteps coming from behind.

Brief:*turns around* huh? stocking?

Stocking: H-hey, brief, are you planning something?

Brief: no, why?

Stocking: because.....i was wondering that you could come hangout with us tomorrow at the church.

Brief: hmmm, to be honest, i was going to say no, but, just this once, i will be there.

Stocking(light blush): G-great!! see you tomorrow!! *runs off*

Brief: you hear that, chuck? she ASK me instead of me ASKING them.

Chuck:*laughing*

Brief: i know, right? well, let's go, home.

To be continued...........