Staying at a hotel: Chapter 6

On a sunday morning, Brief was heading towards the church with his backpack on and wearing a grey shirt, black pants and white shoes with black laces whlie Chuck was sleeping on his head. He went up to the door and knocks.

Brief: man, after discovering new powers, i've been getting a little too paranoid.

Chuck: chuck?

Brief: yeah really, i just need to talk to Garter, he'll know what to do.

The door opens and Garterbelt was waiting.

Garterbelt: Brief! are you still you!?

Brief: it's okay, i'm fine! i just need to calm down from what happen last time.

Garterbelt: good, come in, we need to talk.

Later......

Brief: so, let me get this straight, in time, my powers will grow more stronger every time i use them? but i don't even know how to.

Garterbelt: your powers are in your emotions, but soon, you'll control them under your will.

Brief: i see, but i got to know, can i open portals to any place i want to go?

Garterbelt: maybe, but i don't know if you can do that. oh wait! i forgot to mention, since the day you got these powers, you have become a virgin again.

Brief: hmm, you know, normally I would freak out, but in this case, maybe not.

Brief points his hand towards everything around him to open a portal, but no luck.

Garterbelt: trying to open a portal?

Brief: yeah, God or Demon powers are bullshitting me now.

In a split second, small red electricity appear and disappear on his hand and opens a red portal and starts pulling Brief, but he grabs the floor.

Brief: what's happening?!

Garterbelt: you somehow open a portal to whatever it goes! hang on!!

Brief's hands was slipping and Chuck slips off and Brief grabs him.

Brief: grr!! i have no choice, Garter! i promise, i will find a way to get back here!! CATCH!!!!*throws Chuck*

Garterbelt grabs Chuck and Brief lets go and after he went in, the portal disappears.

Garterbelt: Brief......you better come back alive.

Chuck:*sad tone* chuck.....

With Brief, he's traveling really fast and everthing around him is red and another portal opens and he went through it.

Brief:*opens his eyes* ugh, i feel lightheaded, huh?*looks up*

Brief notices that he is falling from the sky(!!)

Brief: SHIIIIIT!!!!!! OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT!!!

He's almost getting to close to the ground.

Brief: come on powers, i know your in there, surprise me!!!

Suddenly, a red glow appear on his back and what came out his back is Demon wings(!)