Weekend Hangout

[Chapter 13:Weekend Hangout]

[2 years ago]

*shows Yomishi planting with Miyako at their front yard*

Miyako: You think You're getting the hang of it?X3

Yomishi: Yeah, I think I am! What do you think?😁 *Shows the area of the soil where she planted at*

Miyako: Hehehe I don't know if you're being like your Dad or more like me!XD *pets her head* what you think Kukki?X3

*Kukki happily barks*

Yomishi: Hehehe! She seems to really like it! X3

Yuzuru: *an Orange haired bearded man walks out the front door with his bag* Aww who planted this beautiful SunFlower?.
Yomishi: I did papa! I planted it!^_^

Yuzuru: *knees down* It's a pretty flower I know you're going to show a lot of love with it and show affection to it promise you won't give up on gardening and caring for these flowers?

Yomishi: *Shakes her head* No way! I will make sure these flowers get all the love and attention they need!😁
Yuzuru: You promise that, Yomishi?, because they will need you and your mother's attention? like the wilderness need my attention!X3

Yomishi: I promise! I thought you would know I would say that! XD

Yuzuru: I know but I wanna hear you say *boops her nose* now remember I love you Yomishi!^_^.
Yomishi: Hehehe! I love you too Papa! ^_^
Yuzuru: Kukki take care of her, okay? Especially tomorrow's rainstormX3

Yomishi: *Kukki happily barks as she jumps onto Yomishi, who catches her, Kukki proceeds to lick her* Ah! Hahahahaha! Kukki! C'mon! XD

Yuzuru: Miyako, stay safe *they kisses for a bit* Yomishi, Don't give up on your dreams *walking near the blank light*...*looking back*....Love you....*Yomishi try to reach to him but the blank light wall prevents her from walking any further as she try to break through it and falls into the light abyss and fall into a flower field......and got up look around and sees an Wolf shadow*........*then he charges at her as it about to claw her right in the face but she wakes up*

Yomishi: AH!!!! *Gets up, breathing hard* .......What.... What was that?!

*Yomishi see Ame and Kukki ain't in her room as she got out of bed and walk down stairs*

Miyako: *sits at the breakfast table drinking her coffee* So you're gonna tell me your "night guest?"😒

Yomishi: *Rubs her eye* He just wanted somewhere to sleep....
Miyako: At least warn me next time I would set up a bed for him *points to Ame in his Wolf form eating at Kukki's food bowl and he looks at Yomishi*

Yomishi: ....*Looks at Ame* ......*Her eyes widen* Oh no! 0-0
Miyako: Oh no indeed!, You should at least told me!.
Ame:...*acting like an dog barks at yomishi*....
Miyako: At least he look trained and cleaned😒
Yomishi: Oh yeah! I trust that he won't make a mess!😅

Miyako: So spill it whose dog is it? *Ame's Eyes widened* *Yomishi said he's probably someone's dog that wondered out of the yard*
Yomishi: Probably someone's dog that wondered out the yard!😅
Miyako: Then after breakfast you can find his owner....weird dog though, haven't seen one this big and active as much as Kukki....

[Later]

*after Breakfast*

*shows Yomishi walking Ame on a leash holding his clothes As she spot an hiding spot as she lead him there and hand him his clothes and kept watch for anyone as he change back to his human form and dress up*