Wounded

[Hana's home] *shows the beautiful spring countryside*

[Hana's home]
*shows the beautiful spring countryside*

Hana: *comes out with a sunhat* *glances at the spring sunlight* *sees an man with a nice goatee coming in with a wolf tail coming in with sleeveless shirt and long pants* .
Risako: Hey Hana come to help out.
Hana: I appreciate it, Risako *risako easily pulls out the potatoes* *as Hana join in*
Risako:So How's Yuki?.
Hana: She sent me an letter that she's coming over for spring break tomorrow.
Risako: Hope she doesn't mind meeting me?.
Hana: I'm sure she'll like you.
Risako: How about your son?.
Hana: He wouldn't care He know if I got someone keeping me company!^_^.
Risako: Yeah I hope he could come out and see you one day and leaving a peach or orange at your doorstep just won't cut it, he should you know come for dinner!X3.
Hana: Yeah I wish he can but he has a lot of responsibilities on him that he can't just simply come here to see me unless it's urgent.
Risako: *finish pulling the last set of potatoes out* Hey how about this, you visit him I'll accompany you there.
Hana: You sure?.
Risako: *places the set in the bucket* *faces her as he cleans the potatoes one by one* Hana I'm sure of you besides I'm basically a pacifist with these critters even an bear although these hands knows when to make them back off!X3. *flex a bit*
Hana: *giggles* Real mannish, Risako, anyway how's medical academy going for ya?.
Risako: Oh great I'm improving abit on both vet and doctor I could be both if I need to.
Hana: I see you more as a vet judging by your nature!X3.

Risako: I'll decide when I come to it.
Hana: If you become an doctor I'll be sure to have you as my doctor, Doctor Ris-*risako hears an wolf whimpering as he place an finger to his own lips gesturing her to be quiet*

Risako: I hear an whimper...*walks out to side walk to near the woods staring right at the woods where he heard the sounds* If you're hurt...I can treat you trust I'm not danger to you
*walks closer to the bushes as he sees ame in wolf form* I'm a Doctor and vet under training but I can help you I mean you no ha-*the injured ame jumped on him tackled him to the asphalt ground about to attack till*
Hana: Ame!, no! *ame stops and looks at her pauses* it's okay...*saw his wound* oh my god Ame...I need to be calm you're safe now.
*haru watches in the bushes seeing them talk* I'm your mom remember, this here is Risako He's...an friend of mine kept me company when you and Yuki aren't around.
Ame:..*got off him*.
Risako: So you raised a wolf.
Hana: Well yes and no?...Ame show him...*ame looks at him unsure* don't worry Ame, he's an friend and I trust him.
Ame:...*looks around for humans then he transform back to human form all naked but injured with his right arm messed up*
Risako: An half wolf half human?.
Ame:..I...I n-n need help with this *shows his right arm with the knife still jabbed on his shoulder*.
Hana: Don't worry he'll treat y-*Ame passes out* Ame!.
Risako: *picks him up and hear his heart beat*
He's okay he just passed out, he run all the way here to the mountains to here right?, then the adrenaline was pumping in him which what made him irrational till he saw you let me take him inside and I'll treat him don't worry I'll make he will be moving this arm in no time!.
Hana:...Thank you Risako.
Risako: No problem it's for you of course