Spring Break Week!

[Kazunari's House]

[Kazunari's House]

Kazunari:Kenichi!, get back here!
*shows A little brown hair boy running with the switch away from Kazunari*
Kenichi: You gotta catch me first Kazunari!. Kazunari: I need that!.
Kenichi: You always have it with you!.
Kazunari: Because it's my stuff and that's That! *surprise grapple Kenichi* gotcha.
Kenichi: Kaiya Go long! *throws it to blonde girl kaiya near the stairs as she catch it as she runs upstairs*
Kazunari: Kaiya! *runs after her upstairs*
Kaiya: Come on I wanna play Mario Kart!.
Kazunari: You'll play Mario kart when I come home! *catches her in the hallway* gotcha now hand it-. Kaiya: Mikio! *throws the switch to dirt blonde boy with glasses Mikio as he runs to mom's room as Kazunari runs after him*
Kazunari: Miki!. *kazunari tackles Mikio* don't ever touch my stuff *gets her switch*
Michi:Kazunari!. *an blonde woman with a ponytail exits out the bathroom* you let your siblings play with the switch besides you won't be needing it for where you're going today.

Kazunari: But mom I got an event that i have to go to which has an chance of obtaining an shining Pikachu which i really need to be there to capture it and get my chance to own one!🥺.
Michi:No Buts!, besides Kazunari there's more to life than just Being on the game, and farming could give you a different perspective on it.
Kazunari: But Mom-.
Michi: What did I say?.
Kazunari: No buts mom😞 *she hands the switch to Mikio as she runs off with it downstairs*
Michi: I promise you, you'll appreciate it.
Kazunari: Okay okay mom...*walk to her room till* Michi: And don't you dare pack your 3DS! Kazunari:Yes mommy😒*say it in a sassy* *walks to her room*.
Michi: *sighs* She got my laziness or well Kazuki's!X3 *looks at her wedding picture and then of her college friends as she gets ready* Kazu we'll leave to get your friends in 15 minutes!.
Kazunari: Yes mommy!.

[20 minutes later]

*shows Kazunari sitting next to Michi as she's driving to Yomishi's home*

*Shows Yomishi's House which is an interesting House as Michi honks her Horn Yomishi comes out with good working pants and sunhat*