Prologue

[Years ago]

*In their home with Yuki asleep but Ame isn't as he looks up to the ceiling*

Ame: *getting up* *walking to his mom to the kitchen but in the way there he spotted the small shrine of His father*

Ame: *looks at the license for a sec*.
Hana: *comes in the room to find ame still awake looking at the small shrine* Ame, you're still awake.
*holding an plate of her love's favorite food Yakitori Kabab*
Ame: *voiced by Alison Viktorin as a child* *looks at his mom* Couldn't sleep, thinking of something that bugs me for a while.
Hana: what is it that is bugging you?.
Ame: *looks at his father's license again* How did Father died?
Hana:...*looks at his license and to him as she placed the plate onto the shrine and knee to him*...He died days after you were born one day it was a rainy day and that's when I found the name Ame for you, and then I got curious on where your father is during the rain I went to search for him but....I found him dead trying to hunt for food for us he was lifeless
*tearing up a bit as she is explaining this to her son*
I couldn't even give him a proper burial because they throw his body into a dumpster truck...*crying till Ame gets an napkin and wipe her tears away*
Ame: I know you couldn't just tell them who he really is, just know father is happy that you're here with us Raising us!^_^.
Hana:..*smiles warmly as she takes the napkin and wipe the tears away and gives ame an hug and a lift* Thank you sweetie, I think you got my optimism!😊.
Ame: Do I?.
Hana: Mhmm not only you got your wolf form from your father but you get traits from your parents too and you look a lot like your father except all cute and adorable.
Ame: Oh mom wait till I grow older I'll grow tough and I shall explore the wilderness of this mountain myself!X3.
Hana:...That'll be the day, Ame now you want me to read you a story to help you sleep?.
Ame: Yes mommy *as they walk to the bedroom as the flashback stop and flashes*

[Present]
Ame: *narrating and voiced by Micah Solusod* "Two years since I became the protector of the wilderness, I know mom lives alone since Yuki left to middle school living in a dorm"
*shows Hana cleaning a Christmas photo frame of her and Yuki that came from school for Christmas break*
"While I focus on protecting the animals and even teaching someone that would take my place if something were to happened to me,"
*Ame in his fully grown wolf form roam around the spring forest saving an bear cub from a waterfall along with an young fox*
"But I sometimes think...my older sister Yuki could've been the protector along with me but she lost that opportunity as she focus on being human while I chosed to be a wolf and mom is proud of me- no Both of us she raised us and now we chose our path in life"

*in a abstract background and dream shows Ame and Yuki before they chosen their path facing each other* "ever since our fight we hardly share a conversation"*they turn away* And when the day came *they walk away from each other and Yuki wears an m...

"ever since our fight we hardly share a conversation"
*they turn away* And when the day came *they walk away from each other and Yuki wears an middle school uniform holding an school bag while ame turns to his fully grown wolf form and glance at his older sister*
"the day I became the protector of the wilderness I didn't even get to say my farewells to Yuki that's how distance I was to her and if I can I wish I could've said my farewells to her but my words to her before we parted one last time is I try too tell her to keep mom company because I gotta leave for my duty as the protector but she told me to do it instead those were the last words she said to me our last conversation since then"

*cut back to ame in his full grown wolf form with his fox apprentice escorting an bear cub to his mother* *speaks in his wolf form in his point of view*

Ame:Now Higuma be careful next time, what were you doing anyway on your own without your mother?.
Higuma: *talks English as ame understands her and the rest of the animals* I was trying to get a fish with my mouth but slip into the water stream.
Ame: Well I'm here to catch you again if you do that just tell your mom that you're going there next so she can get me to watch you and maybe teach you how to catch a fish with your mouth!X3.
Higuma: Got it.
Hogosuru: Now Higuma don't ever do that again without telling me what are you doing, let's go. Higuma: Yes mommy *went with her mother* thanks Ame.
Ame: *nods*.
Haru: *the young fox cub* Another great work master!^_^.
Ame: You help too consider this a step to the right direction *trot along with his fox apprentice*
Haru: When will you teach me how to catch a bird for lunch or kill a rabbit.
Ame: When you grow enough to sharpen your fangs, Haru.
Haru: Master, were you always a wolf your whole life.
Ame: No I was human but I grown attached to this place thanks to your father that he taught me to be the protector of the wilderness and one day you could be next in line!X3.
Haru: really?.
Ame: When you're old enough to knock me down and show me your ferocious side like your father didXD.
Haru: I bet I can-

*AN LOUD GUNSHOT WAS HEARD!*

Ame:*growls and looks at the direction where the gunfire came from* Haru get the animals to somewhere safe, I'll check it out *runs off*
Haru: okay animals get to somewhere sa-*the animals scatter*...*sighs* How does master do it?😑.

[To Be Continued]
So begins my new story that isn't hentai or DxD related no this one will be about the wolf children and the sequel you probably never wanted but I wanted to write but I hope you all enjoy this I'll say it here the fanfic and stories in Wattpad about wolf children inspired me to write my own story about wolf children! And I hope you like this as much as I do!