Into the wild/First day of School

[chapter 8:Into the Wild/first day of school]

Ame: *narrates* [The rest of the spring break week after that was just me,Yuki, and mom spending time together, mom got me a school bag, notebooks everything I need to get by for the school semester I grew nervous for the day we separate

Ame: *narrates* [The rest of the spring break week after that was just me,Yuki, and mom spending time together, mom got me a school bag, notebooks everything I need to get by for the school semester I grew nervous for the day we separate...is my sister able to handle this with Haru...I can't change into full wolf not with these bandages and stitches on my arm I gotta count on her!...]

*Shows Ame sleeping in his room, then a knock is heard*

Hana: Ame! Wake up Ame! First day of Junior High is finally here!X3
Ame: got it mom! *gets up* *yawns*

Hana: Ame! Wake up Ame! First day of Junior High is finally here!X3 Ame: got it mom! *gets up* *yawns*

*shows the kitchen and table with haru under the table*

Ame:morning mom, morning Yuki.
Haru: *eats his breakfast food bowl like little Yuki does*
Hana: Good morning! ^_^
Yuki: Morning Ame!X3
*Cut to them at the table eating their breakfast*
Ame:Yuki remember *eats his eggs* you're welcome to come here after it's night time but you are really tired and too far from home I have my habitat, it was once my Sensei's home but now I live there and you can live there!X3.
Yuki: You sure? I don't..... *Remembers her dream*......Yeah.....Got it.
Ame: it's not gonna be like here, no bed or chairs just an den with  the ground is your bed!X3
Yuki: You say it like it's a good thing!
Haru: "What?, I know it's not cozy or a hotel but once you're used to it, you'll love it when you're used to itX3"
Ame: And Yuki please make sure you keep an eye out on other uncivilized animal....I have yet to speak with....

Yuki: Uncivilized animals? What are we talking about here?
Haru:...."well....there's other animals we haven't get to speak with, they don't like that Ame is the one protecting them or in charge...and that it belongs to the foxes aka Me but......I'm just a cub....."
Yuki: Really? I didn't think your kind was thought so highly about, I always thought the wolves or bears or other big animals were the alphas!
Ame:...they are respected, just because you are a wolf or bear or even an mountain lion doesn't make you in charge of everything...I learn that the hard way....
Yuki: Huh...Well thanks for telling me ahead of time Haru:..."Master is nervous to speak to him too maybe we could speak to th-"
Ame: *bangs table and stands up worried* No!, you never do that!, Yuki!, promise me you never do that!
Yuki: Do what Ame? Is there someone I should worry about?
Ame:...never speak to anyone that  outside the line if you see the I made...you know it don't let anyone say otherwise!
Yuki: Is that where the Savage ones are?.
Ame: they can talk but refuse to listen to us wolves....but yes stay away from them....
Yuki: Okay, I'll take your word for it....
Ame: Also unlike Tito and his tanukis, if you see them across the lines....run.
Haru:"Or the snakes there is a pack of mamushi snakes and well they're not the other snakes you encounter or wrap around your arm, oh no they threaten master that he'll poison me if He comes near them...yeah it's complicated In the mountains"
Yuki: That's terrifying! How big are they?!0-0