Spring Break Fever!

[Middle school dormitory]

*in her dorm,Yuki getting her things together packing them only a suitcase*

Yuki: All ready for a spring break week with Mom and her friend!
????: *knocks on her dorm door* Hey Yuki I left my dorm key on the hook again can you unlock it.
Yuki: *opens door* Again Shino?X3.
Shino: *shows Shino her longtime friend* Yeah I know, dumb of me I know what is this the 38th time?.
Yuki: *opens her smart phone and adds an number on her notepad* Nope 39th you're gonna break a new record at this rate!XD, for the most forgetful Dorm roommate😂.
Shino: Oh ha ha!😂.

*cut to them packing their stuff*

Shino: Remember we're still coming back next week so don't pack EVERYTHING till it's summer time!X3.
Yuki: Yeah Shino, so how's your visit at the hospital with mister Hagane?.
Shino: He'll pull through he said it just an scratch he been through worst.
Yuki: I hope so.
Shino: Also don't forget your essay-.
Yuki: Way ahead of you just finish it!, stay up all night!
Shino: Good to see you you're a step ahead of me!X3, Yuki.

Yuki: learn a lot from you ever since I met you, and I adapted to it.
Shino: I still remember how you pick up that snake with your arm, I must say that takes guts or got those skeletons rats in a tin box!😂.
Yuki:....Oh Real funny Shino those days are behind me.
Shino: Yomishi can say the same with you about hanging out with her uncle back then don't get me wrong She love him as family but She don't like his hobbies and we know her long enough to know she's not like him.
Yuki: Come on, not like he works with the Yakuza.

Shino: *they walk out with their packed clothing and stuff as they lock their dorm door* If that's the case, then She would have all my fingers chopped off for dishonor towards her family😩.
Yuki: Shino, you don't get your fingers chopped off for being a Smartypants!XD.
Kazunari: *Yellow Pikachu Ear beanie Blonde hair girl with her shorts a and her pikachu jacket with her luggage comes in joining Shino and Yuki* Hey Yuki wanna go the arcade? I'm hacking the ATM.

Yuki: Real funny, Kazunari sorry but I gotta be celebrating spring break with my family at the farm.
Shino: Yup!, so 7 days of hardwork! I wish you the best of luck at gaming Kazu.
Kazunari: I'm telling you, get a game console guys so we could hang out at our dorms with 3 TVs and 3 bean bags!XD.
Yuki: If I can afford it Kazunari which I doubt it. Kazunari:Just ask your mom even a switch is perfect for us we can play it everywhere...till the teachers take it from us!😅...*they march together as trio of friends* So Yuki have you speak to Vinnie about staying away from Souhei?.
Yuki: Yes and I'm glad I didn't go nuts on him. Shino: Yeesh that would be an dumb move vinnie is a good sport but man he's an idiot.
Kazunari: Ain't as bad as Shirushi,keno,and souka wants you to Believe!X3.
Yuki:I don't trust him enough though.
Kazunari: What not like he'll get your brother in trouble with the law if he did then get furious with him but till then, treat him with a friendly smile and say hello.

Yuki: Okay okay *they walk out the dorm building as Daisuke passes by*
Oh Hey Dice!XD
Daisuke: Hey Yuki!, what are you guys doing for Spring Break
Kazunari: I'm gonna be Gaming at the Arcade!X3.
Yuki: I'm heading To Home!X3
Daisuke: I'm going to build legos and also visit the Nanami tiki island!XD
Yuki: "Won't lie he reminds me of my brother if he stayed" .
Kazunari: So how did you two became friends again because we never met him or even talk to him except maybe Koko

Yuki: *walking to the bus stop* Last Year, Remember When Reiji push him and made him drop his legos and he even step on them but then I step in and protect him when Koko couldn't remember that?
Kazunari: Oh yeah, I was expecting your mom and His mom going at it but no they come to an agreement.
Yuki: My mom and his Mom actually get along very well because they both know what it's like to have a son and both mothers are hardworking and great parents!XD
Kazunari: I was gaming since I was 4 With the GameCube, if only I know how it feels to work hard like your family.
Yuki: Come to the fields and wear some long pants,gets some gloves and A sunhat so the sun won't hurt you when working an-.
Kazunari:Maybe I'm better off playing on my switch!😅
*goes back on her Nintendo switch as they're standing on the bus stop*.
Shino: She'll come around eventually even if I have to drag her to the farm without her switch.
Yuki: so I should expect you girls at my place at Wednesday?.
Kazunari and Shino:No! *said it at the same time*. 

Yuki: Kazu, I will get you to work hard even if I have to carry you out to the farm myself!X3.
Kazunari: Oh come on!, girl you're bluffing.
Shino: she's not bluffing!, Kazunari, besides a girl like you needs some out of the house activities and school doesn't count!.
Kazunari: Ugh! Fine I'll come!
Yuki:Wait Shino why can't you come?.
Shino: Family Stuff my folks wants me all by themselves!XD
Yuki: That I can understand!XP

*The Bus came in*

Yuki: This is my ride *about to hop in* see you two later!X3 *they waved at her* *he goes in as the bus rides off*
Kazunari: Have we ever met her brother?.
Shino: You Didn't but I did but he drop out in school I do hope one day I see him back in school, but as I heard from Yuki he's a nature person so I doubt he'll enroll here anytime soon.
Kazunari: Here I thought he's a boy that is a mama's boyXD.
Shino: He was at one point!XD *they share an laugh*
Yomishi: *an Twintail Redhead runs in With Glasses* Kazunari, Shino did I come in late!.
Kazunari and Shino: Yup!😂.
Yomishi:Ugh!, I didn't get the chance to say goodbye!.

[On The Bus]

[On The Bus]

*Shows Yuki on the bus happy to meet back with her family*

Souhei: *sits next to her* hey Yuki.
Yuki: Souhei, good to see you made it on the same bus so ready for spring break.
Souhei: Yeah spending a week with my mom and stepfather what's not to like?, how about you?.
Yuki: My mom is having this friend around her house while I was gone I wonder if he's a cool dude as mom say he is.
Souhei: he's definitely into your mom.
Yuki: Souhei!.
Souhei: I'm just messing with ya!XD..wanna play a card game?X3 *pulls out an stack of card*
Yuki: Of course.
*The bus is driving down the road to Hana's farm which is Yuki's home*
*Haru watches and scouts ahead as Haru races back to the farm to warm ame that his sister is coming home right now*

[To Be Continued!]

Apologies for me slacking off I'll be getting the next chapter soon enjoy this one!👌
Update 3/5/21
I rewrote this a bit in one go and Organize as much as I can