Sibling Reunion

[In a American Cargo Ship About To Set Sail]

Chief mate: Everything is all ready to set sail?.
Chief engineer: Yes Mate.
Chief Mate: Alright then prepare for sail out to japan everyone with the cargo!, gonna report this to the captain *walks off*
2nd mate: Bosun!, me and the boys are gonna eat before we set sail, wanna come.
Bosun: Oh no I rather get my work started ahead of you.
Chief engineer: Don't go showing off to the captain, man, see you around I'll get you something to munch on so you won't be working in a empty stomach completely.
Bosun: Thanks mate *they left the as Bosun check around to see if anyone is present as he walks to an cargo and does the secret knock on the cargo door* We're about to set sail to Japan Tokyo, just gonna ask you again, you sure you're ready to go through with this?.

????: *an girl's voice* Yes I am ready I gotta do this for myself...I appreciate you doing this, Bosun. Bosun: Don't thank me yet till we reach our destination.
Captain: *over the intercom* Alright crewmen and workers be prepare for set sail because there's no stops or fishing on this trip but there's sightseeing!XD *they share an laugh* alright be prepare for a long week of us together as a crew!.
????:...*showing an black hair girl kneeling down holding an cross necklace on her hand and praying* 'Please lord let there be wolves like me in Japan......'

[Japan, at the countryside in Hana's farm]

*shows Ame still with the arm Sling cast as he's doing the crops with one arm*

Ame: *narrating*

{I was nervous on how to ask Yuki to defend the mountain, I never talk to my sister for so long even before I left this house, this day is where I see her the first time in forever}

*Haru runs to Ame to the front yard*

Ame:Haru, is she on her way?.
Haru: *in ame's point of view speaks* "Yup! she's coming any minute!"
Ame: Thanks for the heads up, Haru.
Hana: *opens door to see Ame talking to Haru* Hey Ame lunch is ready