Prologue

They say that in this world,

God has created someone for everyone.

I believe that I met you due to God's signal,

He has created me for someone like you.

I do have some connection with you,

I don't know how to find that out.

You're my companion,

Hence there's nothing to worry.

You're my reason to live and die

On a child's 16th birthday their wrist will show them what their soulmate will say to them, and it will appear there until he finds his soulmate.

Every child who turns 16 this year will get one and will be blessed with a beautiful, handsome and nice soulmate.

Soobin an ordinary child who is turning 16 this year will finally be able to see the first words his soulmate will say to him.

Excitement took place all over his body as he looked at his parents and older sister who looked at him with joy and happiness.

It's always been their wish to see their child's reaction to his phenomenon, and they can't wait to see this.

Choi Arin, Soobin's older sister has also found her own soulmate in this way. And she can't wait to see what her brother soulmate will say to him.

"My soulmate said see you later, I am excited to see your bin" she said as he hugged her shaking brother who was now at the stage of crying.

The clocked showed five more minutes before Soobin can finally see what it is. "I am so happy bin, good luck" his mom said as he brought the drinks.

He stood in front of then ready to see, the clock hit 12 and he knew it was time. He pulled his long sleeve shirt and saw.

He was shocked, he was scared, no expression were on his face except for sadness and a tear escaping his hazel eyes.

"What's wrong dear?" Arin said as he approached Soobin to take a took, and her happy face died away within seconds.

They looked at eachother and Soobin hugged her, "There is nothing Noona" he cried as he hugged his sister even tight.

He was devasted as he thought if the possible things that could have ever happened, "What if he is dead?" He said as he let out a shakey breath.

All of them assured him that everything will be fine, but the boy couldn't help but cry at the fact that he won't get a soulmate.

Or what if he was meant to be single forever, the thoughts of his friends teasing him played in his mind as he felt darkness surround him.

That's when he fainted, with all bad thoughts in his mind replaying in front of him like a TV screen......

Silent Soulmate
By
Mahira Nawar