Chapter One

The sunlight enters the room as the 20 years old university boy woke up to the birds chirping at his window, as they bicker with each other.

Slowly sitting up on his bed he yawned as he looked at his time, only to be alarmed that he was indeed 3 minutes late for his university.

With a speed of light he rushed to the washroom, scaring the bickering birds away from his window into the vast sky.

He brushed his teeth and took a shower at the same time and washed his face and wore his outfit and ran to his room.

Now finding socks is a hard thing, isn't? He internally screamed in frustration as he couldn't find his socks.

"I will go without them" he thought as he went downstairs to see his sister at the door. He sighed as he knew he would get scolded.

With his head down he approached his sister who tapped her feet on the floor with arms crossed, "And your socks are here, and gooo you will be late" Arin said.

The blue haired male rolled his eyes as he wore them and ran out of the house, without eating as he had no time to eat.

"Bus, bus, bus, and yes right on time" he ran up to catch the next bus and he sighed in relief that he would just be 5 minutes late before the class starts.

That's not a problem as he was never late, so the teacher might actually spear him. "To the Bighit university" he said to the driver before he went back.

The bus was full and the only empty seat was beside this pink haired male who had headphones on.

He shrugged and sat next to the boy to seemed so into the outside world, like he hasn't seen it before.

Soobin leaned in a bit and realized that the headphones had no music blasting on them, he frowned as he tapped on the shoulder of the male.

"You don't have any music on, why still put them on" he said with a smile, but that faded as he saw the other male turn his head away again.

He tried to speak, "I know I am a stranger, but talk at least" no answer from the male causing Soobin to get irritated and give up.

"What's wrong with teen age these days, I am sure you are younger than me" he said as he sat on the bus with his poker face on.

The male gets irritated easily if someone doesn't reply to him so often, so he got angry in the male.

Because he was on a public transportation he didn't scream or shout at, and his temper rises easily because of his soulmate thingy.

The bus reached the university and Soobin stood up, before he left he looked at the other male who was looking at him too.

Soobin felt something, a different feeling and he never experienced that before. He shook the thought of and got off the bus, ready to start the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it.

Vote and comment.

Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜