Chapter Four

Normal day for Soobin once again to go to university and sleep in the middle of a lecture and only to get scolded by their teacher.

It was no exception that Soobin went to university without being dragged out by his sister Arin, who would pull him by leg out of his soft mattress.

And then he would whine as he landed straight on the floor and that would start a fight between them early in the morning.

"And this is the 2445th you dragged me out" "Well that's my job you tall baby" Arin said as she pointed her fork ready to stab Soobin.

This goes on in the house almost everyday for with their parents are sick of, and doesn't even try to stop them from doing these pathetic things.

"I am leaving, gotta see that boy" "WHAT BOY, WHICH BOY, SOOBIN!" Arin shouted from inside as Soobin already went out.

It's like a daily routine to Soobin to seat beside the boy and rant about his day. Well the boys became comfortable with eachother with in these days.

Even if the pinked boy didn't talk at all, Soobin also learned his name from Changbin and got to know they were neighbors.

Soobin was always excited to meet the boy as much as the boy was excited to meet him. Smiling to everything Soobin said and nodding to question.

All though he couldn't talk Soobin like his presence, and how beautiful the boy is. His pink hair and fluffy cheeks.

Rossy red lips, soft like dough and his feminine fingers that would make the girls jelous of him. And he was just Soobin's type.

Not having a soulmate means it's a free choice, but as everyone has their soulmate Soobin believes he is a late bloomer.

It always left the blue haired male amazed on why the pinked haired boy wouldn't talk at all, it was a mystery to him.

He got up on the bus and saw the boy seating on the place place they would sit, "Hey Yeonjun, how are you?" Soobin said.

Yeonjun smiled as he turned to see Soobin, he raised his hand forming it into a thumbs up to say he was fine.

The taller male sat down as the bus started it's journey, "And she dragged me out again" Yeonjun smiled and Soobin laughed.

The shorter males smile never failed to make the other smile too, it was just precious and its needed to be protected.

"So how was your day?" Soobin asked aspnd Yeonjun gave a thumbs up. The taller smiled as he looked forward stealing some glances of the male beisde him.

A question pooped up in his mind, "Hey, not trying to be rude but why don't you talk?" He asked and he left all kind of emotions.

He saw Yeonjun was sad and his face changed, "Sorry that I bought it up-" he left a hand squeeze his.

It was Yeonjun, who wanted to assure Soobin that it was okay. Soobin also noticed how soft and small Yeonjun's hand was compared to his.

He liked the feeling, he loved everything about Yeonjun. And that's when he noticed that he was in love with Yeonjun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed.

Vote and comment.

Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜