Chapter Seven

"Seo Changbin, tell me about Yeonjun please, why doesn't he talk?" Soobin whined as the shorter male eat his sandwich.

Changbin sighed and chewed his food that is already cold for the cool weather. The sunny atmosphere became dark and rain started to pour out.

Soobin was just staring at his food which was already cold and couldn't be eaten anymore. The cafeteria was not peaceful at all.

The noisy place wasn't making it better for Soobin to relax at all, he just wanted to know what's with Yeonjun and not talking.

"Look Soobin, it's upto Yeonjun himself to tell you" Changbin said once he finished his food and drank his water so that he doesn't dehydrate.

The taller male pouted as he saw Kai approach them, "Hi guys, saw y/n today she is so pretty" he said as he stared at the pretty girl in distance.

"Oh Changbin, found your soulmate" Soobin asked and saw his face become sad, it felt like he would be crying right now.

Both kai and Soobin sat next to him trying to calm the sobbing boy down, "No, I am like you Soobin, I don't have a soulmate" he said.

The news was shocking to the taller males, the Seo Changbin heartthrob of the school confesses that he doesn't have a soulmate.

"Shush it's okay, everything will be fine" Soobin said as he rubbed circles on the shorters back. It did calm the male down a bit.

Kai saw it was a bit to sad so he decided to cheer it up, "Hey you both so t have soulmates, what if you are eachothers soulamte" he said with a smirk.

The next things follows with a laugh and Kai sighed in relief that he has managed to make the tensed atmosphere a bit okay.

The class was over and the rain was over, Changbin and Soobin started to walk to the bus station. Soobin was excited to see Yeonjun.

But his smiling face faded when he saw Yeonjun with some other male who was smiling at something. He frowned as he fasten his pace.

What he noticed was that the males weren't actually talking, but exchanging their thoughts typing in their phone.

"That's werid" he thought as he now stood infront of the males, Yeonjun smiled at him and waved as a sign of hello.

The other cute male shly hid behind Yeonjun, and made a gesture to ask who Soobin was. Yeonjun typed and showed the other male who nodded his head.

'Binnie this is my adopted brother choi Felix'

"Nice to meet you Felix" Soobin said who waved shly still behind Yeonjun who just smiled at his brother.

Changbin stood beside Soobin and greated Yeonjun who nodded his head, "So Felix right?" the shy boy nodded and came forward.

Changbin understood why the boy wasn't taking, and Yeonjun said he came back from australia after the vacation, probably the reason why Changbin never saw him.

The boys talked and exchange their feelings and Yeonjun his brother would only hear them bicker nonsense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Felix is the younger brother of Yeonjun, who was adopted.

Hope you like it.

Vote and comment.

Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜