Chapter Three

Soobin would usually walk home always and stop by a bread shop to get so bread for him, and this is his daily routine before returning home.

But today was different, he really didn't want to walk home or stop near by. He just wanted to go home and relax.

It is of course because of Changbin who teased him about having no soulmate. It was really a bad day for Soobin today.

It was just a horrible day, "There he is a tall ass tree without a soulmate" Changbin said as he walked up to him.

"Changbin, listen I am taller than you" Soobin said as he walked away while Changbin just followed him from behind.

He didn't like the thought of Changbin following him, it made him feel uneasy. "Stop following me will you?" Soobin screamed as he turned around.

He saw Changbin sighed as he walked a bit forward, "Kid do you realize why they don't physically bully you?" He said.

Soobin realized that if the boys want they could have gone physical on Soobin, but why weren't they, what stopped them?

"It's because of me, I told them not to do anything to you" Changbin said as he walked passed him.

Soobin followed from behind, "Why did you tho?" "I might like dark, but my heart is not dark" the taller male smiled at the reply.

At least he can now be sure that he will never get beaten up, "Walk faster bamboo you will miss the bus" Changbin said as he ran away.

Soobin smiled as he ran aftre the other male, this is the first time he had ever talked with him. Maybe he can get another friend apart from Kai.

He saw the bus he rode to university today and he remembered the boy he met this morning. Soobin just sighed as he got on the bus.

He moved to the back and saw the male sitting on the same seat and looking outside. Soobin suddenly felt some kind of rush inside him.

The other male looked at him,some kind of electricity went inside Soobin's body, he felt a kind of feeling that he never felt before.

"Hi, wanna go somewhere to eat" he heard Changbin say to the pink haired boy who smiled at Changbin and shook his head.

Soobin frowned, "He knows that guy?" he thought as he made his way to an empty seat as Changbin was already sat beside that boy.

He didn't pay attention his surrounding and just sat with his phone, but what he didn't know was the pinked haired boy stared at him, admiring from a far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it.

Vote and comment.

Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜