Chapter Five

Soobin got out of the bus after biding goodbye with Yeonjun, he didn't want to leave but class is important for him or his mom will kill.

His mind somehow diverted back to Yeonjun no matter what he did to distract his mind from the younger male.

Yes the male was younger than him, Yeonjun was indeed a 16 years old high school boy. He was shocked that he feel for someone that younger than him.

Love doesn't have a age, that's what Arin said to him, so he sticked to the point that loving Yeonjun won't be a huge problem.

"Hyung you are saying like a 4 years old can date" Kai said causing Soobin to choke on his almond milk.

He finally stopped only to be met with kai's disgusted look, "What?" "No I am just disgusted by your logic" he said with a bit of sassyness.

Soobin rolled his eyes, as he finished of his almond milk. It was a nice sunny day and the weather was also really chill.

The blue haired male loved this weather, and for a walk on the school back yard would be the best for now, and maybe dear his mind.

He saw in the far distance the happy couple of campus; Taehyun and Beomgyu who goes by the ship name Taegyu.

Of course they met through their sentences on their wrist. Many say Taehyun's wrist said 'you paboya' which made everyone laugh.

And it was none other then Beomgyu who said that, it really funny to think that you already know what your soulmate will say to you.

But Soobin, he can't even understand what his soulmate will say him or if his soulmate is alive. He doesn't know how to find his.

"Soobin hyung, what are you thinking about?" Beomgyu asked as he smiled at the taller male. Yes they are good friends and talk most of the times.

Soobin smiled sadly at them causing them to understand what Soobin had actually meant. "It's okay, I am sure you will find them" Taehyun spoke up.

Seeing them this positive made Soobin also get a hope and kept moving on, he didn't want to waste his time thinking about this.

He will just follow gods signal and he knows that God will lead him to his best. And he knows that will lead him to his soulamte.

"Where are you, Soulmate?" He thought as he stared at the sky looking at the beauty of nature and the things it had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it.

Vote and comment.

Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜