Chapter Ten

The days went pretty fast and Soobin realized that he had fallen for Yeonjun, and there is no turning back.

Even when he knew that Yeonjun has his own soulmate, that didn't stop him from loving Yeonjun and admire him.

A job of a soulmate is to protect his other half when he finds him, and now Soobin wants to protect Yeonjun till he finds his.

Today was a day off, it was Sunday the day when all students get a break from their studies. All Students are happy but not Soobin.

He can't see Yeonjun, and not seeing Yeonjun will give him a lot of bad thoughts. He just wants the fragile boy to be safe and protected.

Changbin on the other hand loves Felix to death, and not having a soulmate too results in being overprotective against Felix who still hasn't talk like Yeonjun.

This is a mystery to Soobin but Changbin knows about both Felix and Yeonjun. Of course Soobin doesn't mind at all because on his absence Changbin is there.

In a few days Soobin became great friends with both Changbin and Taegyu couple, but he often spends time with kai, his first best friend.

"Hyung so can you take care of the shop for me today" Kai said as he plead his hyung, who happily accepted the offer.

Of course why wouldn't he, after all Kai has found his soulmate that is y/n as expected by Soobin. He is really happy for his baby Kai.

"Good luck Kai, and don't worry about the shop" the tallest said as he gave a thumbs up to the youngest who is already dressed.

The older smiled once he saw the younger walk away with roses in his hand, ready for the day. He turned around and walked into the shop and flipped the open sign.

One by one the costumer came and walked over to Soobin once they bought their stuffs. It's like a market with all things they and walk over to the counter.

Soobin packed their stuffs and wished the costumer to stay safe or bid goodbye. Sometimes he would get distracted and get scolded.

"Child, you should focus on work more" an old lady said as he laughed, "Sorry just got something in mind" he blushed at the thought Yeonjun.

The old lady smirked and spoke up, "Who is it?" "It's no one, here your package" he smiled as he gave the lady her things.

"Good luck, getting them" she winked before she left the shop. The blue haired male sat on his chair as no more customer came yet.

He scrolled through his phone, as he heard the door open saying another costumer came. He waited for them to buy their stuffs and come.

Someone put their things on the counter and waited for Soobin to check the prices and give it back, "Here you go- Yeonjunnie!!" He cried out.

But Yeonjun looked at him with a surprise, a look of shock and a look of love was in his eyes. He saw the male was now crying salty tears.

"What's wrong-?" Before he could finish his sentence Yeonjun showed him something that would change his life forever......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did Soobin see?

Hope you enjoyed

Vote and comment

Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜