Chapter Thirteen

3 years later

Yeonjun ran around the house trying to find his phone which was ringing God knows where. He searched here and there but failed once it stopped ringing.

He pouted and made his way to his boyfriend who was sitting on the living room with his laptop doing his office work.

"Binnie, I can't find my phone" he screamed causing Soobin to jump as it was sudden. Yeonjun only laughed and it was nice to have his voice back.

Soobin sighed, "Oh Lord, please stop shouting, Felix already warned about how bratty you can be" Yeonjun slapped his arms.

"Now give me your phone and I will invite Taegyu, Kai and Changlix" he took his phone and called them one by one.

He also found his phone later that fell behind the drawer, thanks God the screen was okay. The whole day went on as Yeonjun cooked and Soobin decorated the house.

Yeonjun kept on smiling the whole day as he wanted to tell something to Soobin, but it will be a surprise.

Everyone knows except for Soobin himself, he so excited to tell him. But also nervous at the same time.

Felix came earlier as he didn't want his brother to overwork himself in this state. "I don't know what you two are laughing about but okay" Soobin said.

"Brother in law, you will be surprised later" Felix said as he laughed. Soobin just looked at the two brother who were killing eachother.

Welp those are brother thing to do, after a long time they got back their voices so they are scolding and cursing eachother.

"You pig" "Wait, I thought Changbin was pig" Yeonjun said to Felix who was ready to hit him with a pan.

Their boyfriends just looked at them with a concern look on their faces, "Should we call a therapist?" "Nah, let them fight" Soobin answered.

The house was decorated and laugher as Kai's dolphin scream echoed in the air, "Oh guys I think we are missing something" Yeonjun said.

Beomgyu handed Yeonjun a box, "Binnie open this box, and this is from me. It was with Beomgyu so you don't find it out before hand" Soobin frowned.

Yeonjun covered his face with a pillow and hugged Felix who was beside him. Soobin opened the box and found a small shirt.

"Hello father, wait what" his jaw dropped, "This can't be what I think it is, Oh my god, Yeonjun I freaking love you" he said and hugged Yeonjun.

Everyone in the room whistled and screamed, "Congrats mate" Felix said with his deep aussie accent, Yeonjun smiled and hugged him.

"I never guess Felix could have that kind of voice" Changbin said as he hugged his boyfriend, "Time to make yours baby" Felix blushed.

Everyone was happy, and everything was good now.

"Don't look for you soulmate, but it's better to wait for them. Because in the end of the day, you guys are always bonded to eachother"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to read the author note.

Vote and comment

Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜