Chapter Two

University is always a hell hope fro Soobin and he never liked it, besides the timing is so odd that everyday he need sto wake up at 5 am.

He wakes up at that time because the teacher except the students to be early and start their day with full concentration.

But it says turns out that the students don't get much of a sleep, getting complain from parents and other gaurdians.

So the school with start from 7 am and the same excat time Soobin went to university today. He sighed as he realized that he needs to get on the second bus everyday now.

"Dude you look angry" his friends Kai said as he laughed at Soobin who rolled his eyes at his friend who just walked along with him.

Soobin spoke up, "Met a boy who didn't reply to me today" "Damn, he don't like you I guess" Kai said as he laughed, and Soobin who glared at him.

The male was already done from the morning and his friend just made it harder than ever. But Kai is a baby and he can never get angry at Kai so he let it be.

"So about you soulmate, how are you doing?" "Not good, everyone has one, even you" Soobin said as a tear escape his eyes.

It has been hard for him, realizing that he doesn't have a soulmate that makes him cry. Other people who asked to see his words he would always hesitate.

Who found out about this, they would mock him and say things like 'you will never have a soulmate' 'Your soulmate is dead'.

These words would hurt him and he couldn't do anything about it. As much as it hurt, it was as hard to accept the fact.

It was always a matter of worry to Kai that he has to see his friend like this, it breaks his heart to see his friend broken.

Soobin is know as the cold hearted prince of school, but behind this title he is actually as warm as sun and kind hearted.

"I hope, I have a soulmate like everyone has" he says as he tear falls from his eyes, not knowing what the future holds for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it.

Vote and comment.

Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜