Chapter 1 - Welcome Home

Thought - (Thoughts)

[Flashback, Park, Around  9 Years Ago...]

[3RD POV'S]

A child Mike chasing a child girl in joyfully. she has short black hair with her short bangs partially tucked beneath her forelocks, dark-red eyes and red jacket with a flower.

They're playing game called tag. Mike chase his friend who was running away from him. until he finally catch up to her by placing his hand on her back.

Mike: Tag! you're it, Take-chan.

Take-chan: Mou...you're so unfair, Mitchan.

She pouted, while Mike raise his fist as sign of victory. he began to dashed while she start to chase him, happy and laughing. as Take-chan almost reach him.

*Crash*

Until she trip to the small rock, fall down. Mike saw her fall as he rushed to her side.

Mike: Take-chan!! Are you okay.

She was gonna get up, but fell down quickly due her injured knee.

Take-chan: I-It's hurt. Mitchan. *hic*

Seeing her crying, he began panicked, he was going her house to get help, but leaving her will feel guilty. having no other choice by ripping his shirt sleeves.

Take-chan: Mitchan?

Mike: Take-chan. I'm gonna put this to your knee. promise me, You won't cry, Okay?

She nod, Mike carefully placed his torn-sleeve fabric to her knee, suddenly she felt a little pain.

Take-chan: Itai!

Mike: Take-chan!

Take-chan: I-I'm okay. c-can you finish it?

Mike: Oh! 

After finishing tying her injured, Mike stood back and stretch his hand to Take-chan. 

Mike: Can you get up?

She shook her head. Mike's place his hand to think again, until snapping his finger.

Mike: I'm gonna carry you in my back.

Take-chan: A-Are you sure?

Mike: Don't worry. I'm stronger than my daddy!

Take-chan: O-Okay...

Lowering himself and turned around, Take-chan put her arms around his neck, rose up from the ground, placing his hands on her calfs.

Take-chan: Don't push yourself, Mitchan.

Mike: Daijoubu! I'm stronger!

Giving her a smile assurance. before start his walked while carrying Take-chan. deciding to bring her home, gazing to see the sunset going down. after the sunset. he look around to see is already nightfall, still walking while carry her. Mike stopped his track and awestruck of what he seeing.

 Mike stopped his track and awestruck of what he seeing