Chapter 17 - Fixing the Pact

Thoughts - (Thoughts)

English - English

[A/N: First of all, I am very sorry for being inactive a months since I've been busy a lot since I never have time to write because of my stupid brain or my real life new job or a new map in Genshin Impact which I'm very excited for that! if so, please forgive me.]

[MIKE POV'S]

It's another sunny day at school and lunchbreak as usual, we're outside, sat in the grasses with our respective bento. after telling them my tale yesterday, they congratulating me for reconcile my osananajimi. though one of them isn't happy right now.

Kasumi: It's taking forever.

Saaya: You chose to make something way too big.

Mike: I thought Fumi-chan were joking about you making an new one, but you kiddin' me, right?

She nodded at me and let out an depressed sighed.

Arisa: So, you won't be coming today then?

Kasumi: Hm. were we planning something?

Arisa: E-Eh?! n-nevermind!

Went back eating as she place some rice on her mouth to calm herself. 

Kasumi: I'm getting to know O-Tae a lot better, though!

Mike: O-Tae?

Kasumi: O-Tae-chan Hanazono, from our class.

Saaya: You mean, Tae? 

Kasumi: O-Tae's making a guitar bag too.

Mike: Great. now we have two airhead makin' the same bag?

Kasumi: Miki-chan!!

Mike: Warui... where you sayin' about O-Tae?

Kasumi: Oh, and she's really amazing! she can tune her guitar by ear, and she said really she really likes doing it!

Arisa: Ah, another weirdo then.

Kasumi: She's not a weirdo!

Rimi: She work part-time at Space, right?

Kasumi & Arisa: Eh?

Rimi: Huh?

Mike: W-Wait! just to clarify, you guys CLEARLY don't know when Ushio mention Hanazono-san's working at Space, right?

Kasumi & Arisa: Mhm.

Rimi: U-Ushio?

Mike: Like the anime I watched called Ushio to Tora! anyway, wow, never though you guys that you level of this dumbness? like how Peter locked himself in the car which CLEARLY inside his car.

[TIMESKIP]

Mike: Itai...

While rubbing my head after Blondie bonk my head after calling her dumb. it's afternoon as the skies mixed with orange and yellow, illuminating the home economic room.

And here I am. with Kasumi and Hanazono, teaching her about the guitar instead doing their bags.

Mike: ...How long will they keep doing?