Chapter 16 - Osananajimi Reconcile

Thoughts - (Thoughts)

[THIRD POV'S]-[FLASHBACK]

Inside the Mitake household, we seen two figure stood few away from the front-door as they waiting for something until the door opened, revealing the Hakuryū's.

Mitake: Ohisashiburi, Tsubaki-san.

Tsubaki: Fufu, ohisashiburi too, Mitake-san.

Mitake: And you must be her husband?

Elias: Elias Walker. nice to meet you, I heard about you from Tsubaki.

Mitake: You too as well, Walker-san. though I'm afraid what she's told you about me.

Tsubaki: Maa, how very rude.

Mitake: Oh, I almost forgot. come on, Ran. say hello to my old friend.

Ran peek out behind her father, staring the Hakuryū, only quickly hide when she met their gazes, earning chuckles from the adults

Elias: She's very shy, huh?

Mitake: Haha, sorry about that.

Tsubaki: Maa~ what an cute little girl, I always wanted an cute daughter~ instead I got my cute idiot son, speaking of son. Mitchan~

She move aside, revealing child Mike who walked forward and greet Mitake an bow.

Mike: Konnichiwa, my name's Michael W. Hakuryū! but call me Mitchan, nice to meet you Sir!

Mitake: Haha, you got lively son. 

Tsubaki: Arigatou.

Mike: Nee, Mama who's the person behind him?

Tsubaki: Then why don't you greet her, Mitchan.

Mike: Oh!

He moved forward, stopping in the front of the Mitake family.

Mike: Konnichiwa!

Ran say nothing as she continue hide her father, however she didn't notice that Mike approached her, until he did something very stupid.

By pulling her right-cheek with his fingers.

Ran: I-Itai...!

Mike: Look Mama! her cheek look like an mochi-

*SMACK* *BAM*

Elias and Mitake stunned to see unconscious Mike with the bump on his head, they looked the culprit to seen Tsubaki, with her fist that it was now red.

Mike: Ugh...

Tsubaki: ...I'm very sorry my idiot son action, Mitake-san.

Mitake: I-It's okay, Tsubaki-san. but should you apologize to him than us?