Chapter 4 - Let's Sell Some Prizes

Thought - (Thoughts)

English - English

[MIKE POV'S - 2:35 PM]

PA: Now arriving at Kita, Tokyo.

Arriving the station, doors opened as the crowds went their way, I gently pushed them aside. not in the rude way!

Mike: *puff* *huff* Oh god, that's torture!

Even though, I'm already use ride the train. not that in America, all the people here are squeezing me so much that I'm gonna die of suffocation! 

Good news is I didn't get branded as molester, so thanks for that! exited the station as I look the scenery. I whistled, didn't change the place when my Mother brought me here to visit her friend. then I heard a voice beside me.

???: Took you long enough!

It's Yata! behind him is a bicycle attached to wooden box, inside had a single pillow and his usual skateboard. that's right, our custom rickshaw. invented myself!

Feeling proud of my creation. Yata looked my outfit as I spun around.

Mike: Hehe...cool, right.

Yata: ...You look ridiculous.

Mike: Say the munk who been wearing the same outfit for the 8 years?

Yata: HA!!

Punch me in any second, I quickly tossed him to something and he grasp it.

Yata: Hamburger?

Mike: Figure you might be hungry, so I ordered a take out.

Showing him a plastic of full burgers. let me tell you a little flashback. when I finished my meal, I ordered a huge take out that her faced pale once more that she almost fainted. but, never did, she gave me a stiffy smiled. before I headed out.

Yata widen his eyes. then looking at me.

Yata: ...How the hell you didn't get fat?

...... *Vein mark*

Headed to the rickshaw as I put my stuff in there. goes to Yata and gazes at him.

Yata: What-

Didn't let him finish, 'cause I punch him in the gut with my left hand.

Yata: Gahack!!

Yata staggered of my blow, step back in pain, feeling he'll fall down in any second. but, he didn't as stood still and shot me with a sharp glare.

Yata: What the hell was that for!!

Mike: How many times do I have to tell you! never call me that again!!

Yata: Well, It's true!! There's no way a human would eat there a huge meal and order a take out!!

Mike: Are you still annoyed at the airport, that I called you a runt or something?!

Yata: That's it!! you're dead to me, Mike!

Mike: Come on!! Bring it-

*DENWA...GA KITA!**DENWA...GA KITA!*

My phone ring in my pocket, raising my index finger to stopped, took out and answered it.

Mike: Hello, who is this~?

Glancing Yata which he had annoyed face.

Yata: You still got that stupid ringtone?

Mike: What?! I like that anime, It's hilarious.