Chapter 13 - A Gift for Neko

[A/N: First of all, again. I'm sorry I changed the last name because I've realized the Kisaragi had character in the anime called Idolm@sters and I don't want them think his relatives is a idol. anyway, enjoy the new chapter~]

Thought - (Thought)

[MIKE POV'S]

It's beautiful morning as we're now headed to school with my tired-state. carry our respective bags while carrying the lunchbox since I don't want add another burden of her since she woke up in the morning and doing her job.

Mike: *yawn~*

Fumi: Are you okay, Mike-sama?

Mike: Don't worry, Fumi-chan. a little walked will vanished my sleeping-state!

Giving her positive smile which she nod and smile as we continue to the school. not okay last night! dammit, her bust pressed different spot that I'm half-awake. good thing It didn't landed my face, I'll might die suffocation, worse blood-loss. another good thing's I didn't let my desire outta control. if I did something terrible at Fumi. I'll never forgive myself. 

Also I felt something in my cheeks while sleeping, I wonder what it was?

Fumi: How's your new uniform, Mike-sama?

Looking my new uniform. it had black blazer, white long sleeved shirt with blue-tie with black and grey stripes, grey trouser and lastly black shoes.

 it had black blazer, white long sleeved shirt with blue-tie with black and grey stripes, grey trouser and lastly black shoes

Mike: I'll be honest. it's fuc-I mean freaking hate it and annoyed that my neck is hurt because of this tie. haa...

Fumi just chuckles my depressed-manner. seeing our school ahead and students, chatting each other, until they started whisper once more when they see me. thank god, I didn't drool my mouth. if I did, they'll send me scrutinizing gazes. 

Mike: Haa...how long they'll stopped whisper...?

Fumi: Hmm...6 months?

Mike: Great...

Entering the school ground, a familiar classmate, greet us, we returning the gesture to them. just we before we entered.

???: Could I have a moment with you two.

Mike: Here comes trouble...

Muttering and resigning myself, recognizing the voice. turning our head to see the same teal-haired girl with cross-arms and serious-aura, until glaring me with hostility.

 turning our head to see the same teal-haired girl with cross-arms and serious-aura, until glaring me with hostility