Chapter 3 - Explore the City

Thought - (Thoughts)

[MIKE POV'S]

We're now inside the limo/hummer, Fumi and I continue our conversation about my adventures at Quahog, while the Driver driving his destination.

Fumi: Your saying Griffin-san buy all the tickets and luckily they won the lottery. right?

Mike: Mhm.

Fumi: They continue spending their money. you fed up Griffin-san, treating his friends like his playthings, that he kicked you out their house along with your possession and stayed with the Swanson Family.

Mike: I was going to stay Quagmire's since he's been living alone. but, It didn't not end well for me.

Fumi: Why?

[THRID POV'S]

It's night-time in Quaghog to see Mike was standing front entrance of Quagmire's house. he knocked as the door opened to see Quagmire wearing pajama.

Quagmire: Mike. what are you doing here a this hour?

Mike: Can you let me in first, it's freezing out here. *shivering*

Quagmire: Come on in, then.

Mike: Thanks

Picking up his stuffed and went inside to see Quagmire's living room.

Quagmire: Mind telling me what are you doing outside and why are you carried your stuff?

Mike: Two words. Peter and lottery.

Quagmire: So, You've heard. Huh.

Mike: Yeah... I'm kinda mad Peter of what he did you guys after kicking me out their house and I've nowhere to go. but, can you do me a favor.

Quagmire: Sure. Anything for my good friend.

Mike: Is it okay if I stay the night?

*RUMBLING*

A mechanical noise was heard, Mike look around to find it. until...

(Replace Cleveland as Mike

(Replace Cleveland as Mike.)

Mike: *Wilhelm scream*

After a mechanical arm throw Mike outside. Quagmire went outside to see Mike's landed on the grass with injured all of his body, a pained voice coming of his mouth.

Mike: Ugh...Quagmire, I-I think I'm gonna stay Joe's for the night. so sorry bothering you a this late.

Quagmire: Okay.

Mike: A-And could you called the hospital. I think my left leg just twist other way, I can't even frickin move...

Quagmire: Sure.