Chapter 7 - Alert! Missing Sister

Thought's - (Thought)

[THIRD POV'S]

We see Tsubaki sitting in her office, reading the financial report, stock market etc. while Fumi making tea before finished. she approach with fresh tea and placing her desk.

Fumi: Here you go. Tsubaki-sama.

Tsubaki: Arigatou~, Fumi-chan.

She stopped reading. picked the cup and took at sip, letting out an relaxed sighed.

Tsubaki: Being the current chairman sure exhausting.

Fumi: It's really is. tomorrow will be family outing, right? would be better to take an rest?

Tsubaki: Fufu. I appreciate your concern, but don't worry, It'll be done early. where Dear and Fubuki-chan?

Fumi: Elias-sama's training with Riley and Okaa-sama's guiding the new maids throughout the mansion.

Tsubaki: Oh, is that so.

Fumi: Hai. If that will be all, I'll take my leave.

Tsubaki: Matte, Fumi-chan.

Fumi: What it is Tsubaki-sama?

Tsubaki: Did you tell Mitchan about Sakura-chan circumstances?

The room became eerie silence as they looked each other. Fumi was the first to broke, showing nervous expression.

Fumi: I-I thought you gonna tell him on his way out!?

Tsubaki: Eh?! I thought you already told him in the bathroom?!

Fumi: Please! don't mention that!!

Tsubaki chuckled at Fumi red-faced. she picked the cellphone, inside the drawer. dialing, put it on her ear as the phone start ringing.

[HOMRA'S BASE]

The Homra are chatting and enjoying eating the pizza. they sat on different seat, some of them sat in the arena.

Homra-Member(1): I can't believe Shochou order this many pizza!?

Homra-Member(2): You bet! be grateful that he treat us awesome meal!

Homra-Member(3): I'm glad I've joined this gang!

Homra-Member(4): Or better, I'm gonna follow him to the end!

Laughing his statement. Toshiya grinned, stand up, clearing his throat and shouted an command tone.

Toshiya: ALL RIGHT BOYS LISTEN UP!!

They stopped eating and looked at Toshiya. waiting his response.

Toshiya: Once we're done with the lunch, we'll begin Shochou instruction. make sure you'll doing your job perfectly and not ruin the reputation of the Homra. understand!!

Homra's Gang: HA!

Toshiya: And Shochou also told me, we'll surrender our uniform and bring in to the Fourth!

Homra-Member(5): Huh, why?

Toshiya: Don't know? Shochou orders. but I need two boy to bring our uniforms to the van, any volunteers?!

Two members raised their hand, which Toshiya nodded in return.

Toshiya: Good. so now, let's enjoy our lunch and celebrated his return!