Chapter 27

Hello guys! I hope you all doing well. 

A long chapter of 1700  words ahead.

Enjoy...

PS not edited so forgive me for any mistakes.

*****************************************************

Imagine yourself locked in a glass case in the middle of the road. You scream and shout begging the people passing by to open the door but every one of them ignores you as if you don't even exist.

I felt trapped inside my own body, my anger, my frustration nothing was coming out. The only thing my body reacted was to the words of Raj in fear.

The kiss felt anything but love. I was disgusted by myself, shame and guilt were drowning me from within but there was not a single mark on my forehead.

"Widisha Eat". I was pulled out of my trance. I looked down a big slice of pizza along with two garlic bread were on my plate. My eyes met with the familiar dark orbs, they were full of emotions but those emotions were tainted with lust and obsession.

I took a bite of the garlic bread and look around. It was a very spacious room with a cozy fireplace. Each and everything perfectly matched with a modern touch. It was nothing like the wooden or rustic design that we usually find here."It is my mom's design". I heard Raj speaking from the other side.

"We were planning to move here before the accident happened"

"We were planning to move here before the accident happened". He said in a soft voice.

I just nodded and continued eating. In a normal situation, I would have asked him what happened but nothing is normal here. Instead, I concentrate on having my food. It was already dark, I have no idea what time it was. Thankfully we had a silent supper if I may call it. I ate whatever was on my plate didn't have an appetite to eat more.

After finishing my food, I kept the plate in the sink, again in a normal situation I would have offered to do the dishes but here I didn't. Very tiny bits of satisfaction came from it. I took the sofa nearby the fireplace. I look around the room and my eyes stopped at a picture, it was a man, a woman and two children a girl and a boy.

Similar dark orbs and tall features it was not very difficult for me to understand who this man was.

"It was my family". I got startled by Raj's voice. I looked at Raj and then picture again, not knowing what to say I just nodded my head.

"Do you want to know what happened Widisha? Why our family was so messed up?". He asked. His eyes were so dense they were full of emotions for once there was no obsession or lust seen in them.

"Only if you want to share". I said softly.

Raj POV

My eyes met with hers, the only thing I could see was fear and I was the reason for it. From the moment I took her unconscious, I knew it was wrong, but it is better here than her to fall into that hell. My angel is very naïve to see any flaws in anyone but that family is cursed. It destroys everyone.