Chapter 32

The new chapter is up. I hope you will enjoy it.

PS not edited.

********************************************

Widisha's POV

I was quiet the entire ride back to the airport. Mum and dad, tried their best to cheer me up but I was battling my inner demons. I was afraid to go back, I was fearful that something bad would happen, I was guilty because I couldn't tell mum and dad. Ohhhhhh!! I so wanted to hold them and cry my heart out but I couldn't, Sonia kept on insisting me to tell them about Raj, still, I am getting her pings continuously but I couldn't.

I hugged mom tightly, "I am going to miss you so much". I said trying to control my sobs.

"Are you ok my darling? What's the matter?" She asked pulling away.

"Nothing mum, it just I came home after such a long time so just feeling home sick, the vacation got over too early I feel.". I said trying to avoid her gaze.

It took a while to bid farewell to my parents and getting inside the airport. To my luck, there was not much rush in the security check, and by the time I was done I had still good 30minutes left before boarding starts.

I was sitting in front of the large glass window which gave me a magnificent view of the flight's landing and taking off. The human brain is a mystery itself, being so advanced still, we don't know our full capabilities. My thoughts traveled back to my biggest nightmare Raj. His childhood did leave a big scar on him but I had no part to play in that, so why I am being dragged into this mess.

"Passengers travelling to Shimla please proceed towards gate number 4". Well that my clue, no going back now.

Luckily I had the window seat and the flight was not so crowded. I texted my parents and Sonia that I had boarded the flight.

There was a message from Abhi that he had already reached college and from Sam, begging me to come soon or she would be ending up in jail for murdering Chris. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Shall be waiting for you near the exit gate".

Vansh.

Nervousness started to sweep in, yes I was meeting him today. But I can't deny the fact that if Raj comes to know he can create major havoc. I slapped myself mentally thinking of Raj and giving up my freedom so easily.

Ding...Ding...

"Have a safe trip, my sweetheart. Call me once you reach college". It was from Raj.

I took a deep breath and put on my phone flight mode. Someone has rightly said ignorance is bliss and I need to ignore him till I find a permanent solution to this problem.

The flight was short and I had reached ten minutes before the scheduled time for landing. Luckily I got my luggage in a short time, called up mum to inform her that I have reached.

I dragged my trolley towards the exit gate with each passing second my heartbeat increased and as the glass door slide opens automatically, there were swam of people but my eyes meet with his dark orbs. My heart pounded like a drum in my chest, a massive flood of adrenaline that shot through me like a drug and made me feel the emotions I have never felt before, emotions that made me feel more alive.

Everything felt soundless around me even in the hustle and bustle of the people didn't divert my attention from those dark orbs. Taking small steps I walk towards him, no words were spoken between us. He took my trolley and we walked towards the car parking.

The drive was in silence but I was fidgety, cursing him in my mind that why the hell had he asked me to meet him if all he has to do is making this awkward by being silent.