Chapter 20

Hi! Guys.

New Chapter is up. PS not edited.

The chapter is dedicated to Skye_lives

Please check out her story and support her.

A big thanks to all my readers for their constant support and love.

If anyone one of you is into creating covers and banners, I am looking for a few for my book.

Feel free to DM me.

Happy reading.......

*****************************************

The warmth from the fireplace made the room quite cozy compare to the freezing temperature outside

The warmth from the fireplace made the room quite cozy compare to the freezing temperature outside. The harsh wind was knocking through the windows. My eyes traveled around the living room which was completely made up of wood, the fireplace was exquisitely made out of stone which gave a bucolic feeling. Two red leather sofas were placed near it, I couldn't stop my leg from moving near to fireplace to soak up more of the heat. I was still shivering because of the cold.

"I will be up in my room, do whatever you guys want to do but no noise, no mess and don't disturb me". Vansh said and didn't even wait for us to answer back, he was already moving up the stairs.

"Why he is so arrogant?" I heard Abhi whispering next to me.

"Hi! Guys, what do you want to do?" Chris said from behind.

"Well I would like to get changed into something comfortable and then we can have the hot chocolate promised by you," I said.

"Sure beautiful! So there are four bedrooms, two up and two next to the living room, and one is occupied by Vansh so we three can decide which one to take". Chris asked.

"I will take the one next to the living room". I answered hurriedly.

"Me too". Abhi added.

"Ok! I guess I am stuck with that arrogant a** on top". Chris said and we couldn't stop laughing.

 Chris said and we couldn't stop laughing