Chapter 10

Hello guys! As promised Friday Update is here.

Disclaimer: Not an edited chapter.

Chapter dedicated to NelleIvy Thank you for all the support.

Enjoy reading.

******************************************************* 

Widisha's POV

Tuesday went at a slower pace than usual but I have no complaint against it. I was happy that I could focus on my studies without any kind of distractions though Sam tried to get me out of the room. I was very adamant that I didn't want to go anywhere.

I also ordered all my three meals in my room and I have no guilt for being lazy or extra cautious.

Chris called thrice to check after he heard what happened with Anna, he wanted to meet but I was in no mood to go out of my room, and fortunately, he couldn't come up to my dorm as males were not allowed in female dormitories and vice versa. Surprisingly received a text from Vansh asking me about my health.

Finally, it was Wednesday, I had made up my mind to talk with Abhi before he could say anything. I reached the classroom a bit early, almost fifteen minutes before the class so that I could talk with him but he was not here. I went in and sat at our usual place biting my nails nervously, "why things are so difficult for me" I mentally screamed.

"Hi beautiful, you are too early for the class".

"Jesus! Chris, please never do that again I had a mini heart attack". I said I didn't even realize when he came in and sat beside me, I was so engrossed in my thoughts.

"Oh! You should have seen you face Widisha, it was like you had seen a very handsome ghost". He had his mischievous grin on his face.

"Why do flatter yourself so much?"

"Because I can be as simple as that". He said. I put myself up in defeat, Chris had answers for all my questions.

It was already 8:55 am Abhi should be here anytime, I glanced towards the door again and my breath came to a halt. Abhi was standing right there and was glaring at me no he was glaring at us. I wanted to say "Hi" but nothing came out. Thankfully the bell rang and our professor came in, I was hoping to talk with Abhi once he sat down but he went and sat on the last bench. I saw a few students were giving both of us looks and it made me uncomfortable, why can't people mind their own business.

"Ignore them, focus on the class. You can talk with that grumpy face after the class gets over". Chris whispered from the side, I silently nodded. The class went as usual and occasionally few questions were asked by the students. The bell rang for the next class, before I could do anything I saw Abhi went out of the class. This is going to be more difficult than I thought.

The day went on and I was not able to talk with Abhi as he kept on avoiding me. During my lunch hours, I was called by Chris's Dad, our dean, just to check up on me and to give an update on the police investigation.

Apparently, they were still searching for the culprit and I couldn't gather up the courage to tell him anything about my stalker. I was still afraid that he would hurt my family.

The day was longer than I thought and I had no luck in talking with Abhi, after the last class he literally vanished. I tried to call him up but he was not answering.

"Come on Widisha, cheer up now that grumpy face is overacting". Chris was trying his best to lighten my mood throughout the day.

"Hi! Widisha how was your day". I heard Sam calling from behind.