Please read

PLEASE DO NOT SKIP

This is not a chapter update because I thought dedicating an update to communicate with my readers.

First of all, a very big thank you to all my readers for your love and support which you have given me till now.

As I have mentioned before this is my first time in writing a story and its not easy for me. But the support which you have shown towards my story has made me work more harder and to improve myself day by day.

As I write at the beginning of every chapter that it's not an edited one, till now I have received multiple feedbacks, all genuine ones with no hateful comments which have helped me a lot in improvising my work and I am very thankful for that.

With every chapter update, I feel I am learning something new from you guys.

Its been 20days today (30.09.2020) since the first update and I am feeling very happy to announce few of my achievements which would have not been possible without you guys.

Total Chapter updated: 8

Total word count: 11600 (Approx)

Total Views: 343 (at 18:50 as per IST)

Total Votes: 80 (at 18:50 as per IST)

Total Comments: 94 (at 18:50 as per IST)

Ranking (at 18:50 as per IST)

168 in horror-thriller out of 16.2k stories.

66 in mystery-romance out of 2.42k stories.

79 in psycho-thriller out of3.05k stories

I may not be in top 100 or 50 but the above rankings means a lot to me and it wouldn't be possible without the love and support that you guys have given me time till now.

So in return a small surprise for you guys for this week.

It will be a triple update week. 

YES, you read it correct 3 chapters would be updated before sunday.

Once again a big thank-you for your love and support.

Keep reading....

With love

Ellaselene.