Chapter 6

Hello, Guys a new update!

Disclaimer: This chapter is not edited so you can point out my mistake politely.

Guys this is my first story it would very encouraging if you could spare a few seconds of your time to share your reviews.

Happy reading.

******************************************************************************

Widisha POV

I felt my head throbbing with pain, I was twisting and turning to adjust myself on the bed, but it was of no use. Finally I groaned and tried to open my eyes. It was painful and they were burning like hell. Suddenly memories of last night were back into my mind, I felt my self-shivering again and a sob escaped from my lips.

"Hi! Beautiful good morning....." I turned myself and saw Chris was standing beside the bed, he looked tired, not very tired, and his eyes were bloodshot red. I wanted to say something but unfortunately, I started coughing till then I hadn't noticed that my throat was so dry. "Here have some water, you will feel better". He said, handing me a glass of water. I gulped the water down hurriedly.

"Oh! Thank god you are up I was so worried". I heard Sam opening the door with a bang and she took me in her arms. I couldn't help as tears started to well up in my eyes. I felt her pulling away "Look at me Widisha". Her voice sounded determination. "You are not alone in this we all are together and we are going to sail through this together, If you want to cry, I won't stop you, If you want to scream I won't stop nor I would say it's alright because it's not and we going to fight against it the way you want". She said with confidence. I was dumbfounded, I have never ever thought Sam was mature to this level.

"Now get up and take a hot bath by the time I will get you something comfortable to change into". "Chris I think you need to rest as well you don't look so well yourself". I said, he just smiled and came up to me and said: "What Sam said is absolutely right we all are together in this beautiful". He said with a smile and went out of the room. I pushed myself to get out of the bed and drag myself into the bathroom, I had no courage to see myself in the mirror and didn't want to repeat the last night.

I stripped down and turned on the hot shower at full blast and I just stood under the shower, I was able to feel every inch of my muscle was relaxing under the hot water even though my eyes were feeling better. I took the shampoo and applied it over my hair, it had a calming effect. After almost twenty minutes I stepped out of the shower. I will not lie but I felt better. I wrapped a towel around myself and I stepped out of the bathroom. My mind was numb by that time.

Sam was standing outside the door with my clothes. "What took you so long, I had started to get worried," She asked. "Just took a little more time in the shower, I was liking it so....." I don't know why I was mumbling. "It ok darling come on get yourself change and let's have breakfast".

I changed into a comfortable T-shirt and track pants, thankfully Sam got breakfast up in the room. It was a light breakfast like I prefer a cup of hot ginger and mint tea and Poha. Sam was trying to lighten up my mood by telling me stories about her cousins and their pranks. They were close to each other, what I could guess, she was interrupted with a knock on the door. I turned my head to see Chris was peeking inside. "Hi! Can I come in?" He asked in a very timid tone. "No Chris, you can't." Before I could reply anything Sam said but as usual, he ignored Sam and came in. "Had your breakfast?" He asked, looking towards me, I just nodded. He looked better. I guess that he also took a bath as his hair was wet.

"Good girl, Dr.Gupta is here just for a routine checkup, if you are comfortable I can ask her to come up". He was looking into my eyes as if trying to find out what I was feeling. I just nodded, he sighed and went out of the room.