Chapter 1

"Debbiiiieeee!!!" Lou screamed like a child from the closet like

"what?" Debbie answer back from the bathroom

"did you take my sun glasses?"

"uhm-which one?"

"the pink ones that look like aviator glasses"

"aaahhh, the flamingo glasses" said Debbie walking out of the bathroom with a rope on her while talking a dress away from Lou's hands, who was looking at it with disgust

"yeah yeah, look who is judging fashion" while picking up another dress from Debbie's closet

"heyyyyy" Debbie said pretending to be offended

"I mean really, you would think that with a best friend like me you would have picked up something over the years, but nope, nada" Lou smirked and looked at Debbie's pissed face

"you know what?"

"what?"

"fuck you"

Lou laughed, and Debbie, unable to fake being mad, smiled and turned around to hide it

"oh come on baby, you are not mad, are you?" Lou walked towards Debbie, who had her back turned and was folding a dress from the floor

"as a matter of fact, I am"

Lou smiled and wrapped her arms around Debbie hugging her from behind, Debbie, trying her best to play the angry part, tried to shake herself loose from Lou's hug. Lou laughed and just tightened her grip on Debbie. She gave up and relaxed on Lou's hug.

(a/n: Lou's and Debbie's thought will be in cursive , just like this)

Lou: omg why does she have to look so adorable when she acts angry, like how am I supposed to control my mind and body with her adorable face like this. Okay Lou enough, focus, she is your best friend, you can't think of her that way, but omg she had no right being this cute and hot, and being only with her rope on . shit.

Debbie: I knew she was going to hug me, agh u hope she never let's go, this feels so nice, but she is only hugging you because you are her friend and she is a good friend, she is not feeling the same things you are feeling right now.

Lou wanted to stay like that holding Debbie , with her arms around her waist and her face lightly rested on her shoulder, and Debby wanted her to stay that way but they where running out of time and Tammy was going to kill them if they where late again .

"Baby"

"hmm"

"you sunglasses are in my nightstand"

Lou had completely forgotten about her sunglasses and had slowly drifted away in her thoughts next to Debbie. She tried playing it cool, she kissed Debby on the cheek and squished Debbie tightly one last time before letting go .

_____________________________

okay guys I have never written before and English is not my first language and I don't even know if anyone is going to see this but yeah. This chapter is wayyyyy shorter than what I am planning to do from now on but I just wanted to know what you guys thought of it so far :)