Chapter 9

"oh my fucking god" Debbie said while looking at her phones screen "Lou, come on Baby" she shook Lou's body while the blond tighten her grip around her making her lay down again.

Debbie chuckled "baby we overslept, is almost time for lunch already and we were supposed to be at the beach two hours ago"

"so what? we will say we decided to go to the pool or something, don't worry honey"

"What? no, they are not going to believe that, we are not even wet"

"well i don't know if my memory is messed up but i remember you being pretty damn wet"

Debbie threw a pillow on Lou's face and laughing said "shut up". She looked at Lou's half asleep face laying right in front of her a few centimeters away, with her perfect hair falling over her eyes, and cheekbones that drove her crazy. "You are so beautiful Lou Miller"

The biggest smile was on Lou's face, she was now well awake and looking at Debbie full of love.

"oh shit is Tammy"

"pick up pick up, we don't want our suburban mom to be mad at us"

"hey Tam Tam, how are you" said Debbie

"Oh well i am doing great Debs, how are you, you know i really had a nice time with all my friends at the beach"

"Okay look we are really sorry Tam we just-"

"is Lou there with you? She is isn't she? put her on the phone"

Debbie handed the phone to Lou "hey Tams"

"Lou hey uhm mind to fill me in on the hottest gossip of the day? What happened? What did she say" 

"well" Lou started with a smile in her face looking at Debbie's beautiful face
"She remembered and she meant it"

"Well that's great honey i am really happy for you two, hey Constance stop that i am not going to give you the phone, sorry, this kids are going crazy for the gossip but uhm i'll let you two to be, we are in this nice restaurant in the center if you want to come"
"Thanks Tam and tell the kids that we will be there shortly, all right, bye Tams"

Debbie looked at Lou waiting for an answer, "you told Tammy?" she said raising her eyebrows

"well sweetheart you were having me going nuts over the whole situation"

"Yeah yeah im sorry" she said softly laying her lips on Lou's lips

"They are at this restaurant in the center, i told them we were going there, but we can stay here if you want"

"No, that's okay baby, we should probably spend time with them if we don't want them up our asses all vacation. Lou put on again her baby pink suit and Debbie a button up shirt with halt the buttons down and a skirt

 Lou put on again her baby pink suit and Debbie a button up shirt with halt the buttons down and a skirt