Chaptet 6

All the ladies met at the diner to have some breakfast even tho it was already 1 in the afternoon, they ate eggs and cereal just as if it was early in the morning.

"So ladies, there is this bar just nearby it looks dope so how about we hit it tonight?" Said Nine.

"Yessss we are so in" said Daphne while holding Rose's hand and laying her head on her shoulder.

"Great, how about you mamas?" said constance

Lou looks at Debbie sitting next to her and Debbie did the same and at the same time both answered "yes"

"sounds fun" Amita said and Tammy nodded.

They all finished their breakfast and decided to go to their rooms to rest the jet lag and the poor sleep in the plane.

*Debbie's and Lou's room*

"sweetheart?"

"yes baby"

"Can you please come and lay down with me?" said Lou, Debbie looked at her and melted in love with her and the way she was looking at her, she smiled and joined Lou in bed, she hugged her tight and layed next to her face to face. Debbie was slightly looking upwards towards Lou's face while she brushed her hair and gave her little kisses in her forehead.

"Why don't you ever kiss me?" said Debbie, She instantly regretted what she had said but it was too late to take it back.

"what do you mean? i always kiss you" Lou said kissing the tip of Debbies nose

"i mean kiss me in the mouth dummy" Lou didn't know what to think or what to say, she looked at Debbie's right in the eyes and count help but look at her lips

"well" she started "i didn't know you uhm wanted me to"

"it's just not a big deal you know, we have kissed before multiple times while drunk so why not just kiss me you now just like normal"

Lou. normal? NORMAL? what does she mean is not a big deal, it is a big deal to me

Debbies: shit i am horney as fuck, i need to calm myslef down before i say something worst than this.

Lou looked at Debbie's lips and then back at her eyes again and slowly started getting closer to her until their lips finally met, she gave her a little kiss and Debbie was there left wanting for more. Lou then closed her eyes and acted like she was falling asleep.

Lou: fuck if i done get out of here quick i am goign to get this woman and kiss the fuck out of her, just chill Lou, chill.

Debbie: That 's it? THAT'S FUCKING IT? I KNEW SHE DIDN'T FEEL ANYTHING FOR ME BUT LIKE I WANTED MORE, oh shit did i make her comfortable?, FUCK.

They both managed to sleep somehow even though their thoughts were hunting them. They woke up and it was already late, Lou decided not to change and just touch up her messy hair and Debbie decided to change in to another dress

 They woke up and it was already late, Lou decided not to change and just touch up her messy hair and Debbie decided to change in to another dress