Chapter 11

Lou woke up wrapped by Debbie's arm and with her head in the crook of Debbie's neck, she could smell her sweet vanilla scent and feel her warmth, her breathing against her. Lou raised her head lightly and kissed her in the jaw, Debbie opened her eyes tiredly and looked down at Lou, who was looking at her with a childish smile.

"Good morning" said Debbie with a sleepy voice

"Good morning baby" Lou placed her head on Debbies level and kiss her lips lightly, then looked at her beautiful face and smiled, then she gave her small little kisses all over her face until Debbie was wide awake.

"Agh I am tired why did you wake me up?"

"Tired from flirting with the big guy back at the pool?"

Debbie rolled her eyes and said "first of all, drop it with the flirting, I wasn't flirting and second, no, I am tired from amazingly making you cum yesterday"

"Oh no baby, let's get things straight"

"Straight?" Debbie opened her eyes and raised her eye brows in mockery "straight shouldn't even be in your vocabulary"

"Shut up and listen, you didn't make me amazingly cum"

"Oh I didn't?"

"No"

"'Debbie Debbie I can't'" said Debbie in a mocking voice, mimicking Lou from the night before. Lou put her hand on top of Debbie's mouth and her cheeks when red in embarrassment, Debbie licked Lou's hand in effort of macking her take it away from her mouth

"You think I care that you lick me, so childish"

"Well last night you didn't seam to think it was childish when I licked you" said Debbie trying to open her mouth through Lou's hand.

"Fuck you" she removed the hand "but on a serious note Deb, what was with the flirting with that guy?"

"I wasn't flirting, besides I was too drunk to even know what I was doing"

"But you know what they say, drunken actions are sober thought" Debbie was going to keep throwing jokes until she realized that Lou was seriously hurt

"Oh baby" said Deb cupping the blond's cheek with her hand "I am very sorry, he is just a guy I met a long time ago but just a friend, and I would never want anyone else but you, are you kidding? I have been in love with you since the day I met you"

Lou smiled and said "okay okay no need to be so cheesy"

"I love you I love you I love you I love you" said Debbie with a smile

" shush you are making me cringe"

" oh really? Would you rather hear me calling you mommy"

Lou opened her eyes surprised "well now we are talking Ocean"  Debbie smiled at her and kissed her, then she started stepping out of bed but Lou quickly took her wrist and pushed her back in bed

"Don't leave" she said brushing her brown her away from her face "please?"

Debbie smirked "you are so adorable" and stood up from bed

"I am not adorable" said Lou angry

"Yes you are"

" no I am not, I am hot, sexy, extraordinary , but I am not adorable, take that back"

"Omg you are suck a kid" Debbie said and ran to the bathroom to take a shower. She turn the water on and got undress then picked her head through the door and said "aren't you going to join me?"