Chapter 8

smut

Lou woke up and as she expected Debbie was still dead asleep, she stood up to the closet and put on a baby pink suit for the day with obviously nothing inside but her bra. She shook Debbie lighty to wake her up enough to tell her she was going to go down stairs to meet with the others and have breakfast.

I

"yAlright, i just need to sleep a little bit more and i'll be down stairs" Said Debbie with her eyes still closed

"take your time baby, and if you want i can ask for room service to come with breakfast"

"oh no dont worry about that, i'll be fine, now go honey"

Lou left the room before kissing softly Debbie's forehead and smiling at her friend's beautiful face. Lou had stayed up all night thinking about what Debbie had said, she wasn't sure if Debbie would remember, or even if she did if she regretted saying it maybe because she didn't mean it. 

She reached the Dinner and just as she expected and hoped for, Tammy and Rose were the only ones there.

"oh hey honey, how are you doing" Said Rose as Lou quickly without missing a beat sat down in front of them

"guys i need you help"

"uhm- yeah yeah sure, what is it honey" said Tammy confused but slightly suspicious of the subject since the events from the night before

"its uhm its about Debbie"

"yes i knew it" said Tammy loudly, the other two looked at her in confusion "sorry sorry go on"

"Well you Tam already know about this but you dont Rose so basically i am like in love with Debbie or something"

Rose looked not at all shocked and just smiled at her and said "Oh yeah i knew that, i mean it's very obvious"

"what really?" Lou said and the other two nodded "well that's interesting, but anyway, you know what happened last night right?" the other two nodded again, this time with a big smile in their face from the memory of the night before "Well after that little something with Debbie at the club we went to our room and she was all active and stuff so she took this drink that had the strongest alcohol i have ever tasted and then she got drunk, like super drunk, and then we danced uhm long story short, she kissed me and right after that she puked and then she basically told me that she wanted me as her girlfriend and that she loved me and then she puked again"

Tammy and Rose sat  there with their eyes open trying to understand the messy story Lou had just told.

"so let's see, you kissed and she puked and she confessed her love and then she puked?" Said Rose

"well if you put it like that it sounds gross but that not the point, the point is that she confessed, and now i don't even know if she remembers or if she meant it"