Chapter 7

They all kept on drinking and doing dares all while Debbie and Lou sat next to each other both thinking and running through their head what had happened earlier. The eight ladies kept on going with the dares.

"so Tam Tam I dare you to go give that guy over there a hickey"

Tammy rolled her eyes "are you out of your mind Deb? not just the fact that I am happily married and have kids but also you never know what kind of diseases that man could have, for all you know I could kiss him and get some weird incurable disease and die"

"don't be stupid Tam Tam, nothing is going to happen, now go"

She stood up and shyly went to him, she started flirting with him in the way that she did and slowly getting closer to him, after a while they were all cracking up seeing Tammy make out with the guy and cheered her on after she came back to the table and left the guy with a tiny little hickey in his neck.

"nice nice"

The dares kept coming and the truth kept spilling all night long until they finally decided to go back to their rooms. They all left looking as trashy as possible with their roommate in hand, including Debbie and Lou who were now acting like nothing had just happened. They entered the room and Lou felt flat on the bed.

"agh I am exhausted" said Lou

"yeah that was some fun night"

"it really was"
They both didn't say a word after that, they got into their pjs, brushed their teeth and went to bed next to each other without saying anything, they turned the light out and felt asleep both giving their back to each other, the two stayed like that for a while, wide awake just thinking about everything in the awkward silence.

Debbie stood up and sat with her backs against the bed board and turned on the small light from her night table that barely lit up the room. "are we seriously not going to talk about this?"

Lou sat next to Debbie and asked, "about what?"

"oh come on Lou you know what I am talking about, about you and me, about what we did just there, about how you can't look me in the eye ever since, about that Lou"

"oh" she cleared her throat "I didn't know you wanted to talk about it"

"well I don't know I guess I do because this shouldn't be a big deal, we are best friends, we can do this stuff right, with no problem and it's fine, but I also don't wanted to be weird now because you are my person Lou and well I don't want to lose you"

"is that what you think?"

"well yeah it is"

"Deb look" Lou started in a kind voice "What happened was something well unexpected and something we have never done but yeah you are right it's totally cool and not a big deal, i just didn't know if i had made you uncomfortable, but baby you can be damn sure that i am not going anywhere, wanted or not i am here to stay, and you are never ever going to lose me"

Debbie looked at Lou and smiled while hugging her friend.

"i love you Lou"know you do hon"

"say it"

"no"

"say it"

"no" Lou said and Debbie made a fake mad face "oh fine, I love you so very much Deborah Ocean" She snuggled next to Debbie holding her tighter.

"well see, that wasn't so hard"

They rolled down together and cuddled for a while. Their legs all tangled up, their arms in each other and their faces so loose they could feel each other's breathing.