Chapter 4

Debbie and Lou slept for a while and rolled up next to each other. Lou woke up and found Debbie right in front of her rolled in a little ball next to her. Lou smiled at her beautiful face and kissed Debbie's forehead.

Lou: I am the luckiest human being alive, very few have the luxury of waking up next to this beautiful face.

She stood up from her chair and started making her way to the first class bar in the plane. Right there sitting in the stall with a shot glass in her hands was Tammy.

"Tams?"

Chugging a shot down "oh hey Lou"

"what- how did you even get here?"

"oh you know i can get my hands in a lot of stuff" she said winking

"oh you sure can Tam- Tam"

"So uhm what are YOU doing here, I saw the little bed you and Debbie have going on" she said, raising her eyebrows. Lou looked at her with a half smile in her face and hints of concern in her eyes.

"listen Tam you know me and Debbie aren't together, i know you still, you know, feel things for her"

Choking with the water and coughing Tammy interrupted "Oh no, nothing like that,  i am married, i have kids, for God's sake, how can you even say that, no no, i am completely over Debbie"

Lou looked at her with a smile but knowing with all certainty that nothing of what Tammy was saying was true. Tammy and Debbie had dated a long time ago, they had known each other even from before Lou and Debbie had met. The break up had been hard on Tam, and everyone had noticed, she and Debbbie had broken up because Debbie had big commitment issues and Tammy was in her first relationship with a girl, with the woman that had driven her crazy for years now, so Debbie could not give Tammy all that she was expecting. At the end, Debbie ended the relationship with no hard feeling to prevent a fight in the future that might end their relationship as friends as well so they decided they wanted to stay friends like nothing had happened but it was clear to Lou and the others that Tammy was never really able to get over Debbie but was happy with the idea of someone like Lou being with Debs.

"Look Lou you dont have to explain anything if you dont want but honey i see the way you look at her, the way you hold her, the way your stupid eyes light up when she kisses your cheek or when she gets into the room"

"I- I just don't know Tams" she sat down next to her "It's just that she is amazing and so beautiful and she my everything Tam but she is also by best friend"

"Lou i know how you feel and i know Debbie cares a great deal about you and loves you a lot but you know that Debbie shut her feeling a lot time ago, and after Claude and jail she just became numb and decided to not do feeling anymore, ever, you now this honey, she told you this"

"i know i know" Lou said with a sad tone in her voice "i know it's impossible Tam, i know she will never feel the same way about me but i can't just give up on her, i can't, i have to try, i have to wait, maybe someday she will see me as more"

"i just don't want you to get hurt Lou" She said putting a hand on Lous arm to comfort her

"I know Tam Tam, its okay, everything will be fine, i have everything under control"

"alright, if you say so". Lou smiled at Tammy and left to her seat again.

When she reached her seat she saw Debbie still rolled up in a ball, she had her hands in tight fists, her whole body in complete tension, she was sweating, her breaths were going very rapid.

"Debs?" she shook her body lighty "Debbie come on baby, wake up" she shook her body again. Debbie woke up in a jump, shaking and sweating, with her breath going extremely fast. She sat on the bed they had made, with her knees to her head and her arms wrapped around them trying to catch her breath. Lou got closer to her and sat right next to her wrapping her arms around her shoulders.

"I- I am o- okay, It- it was just a- a nightmare"

"baby you are shaking and sweating what happened?"

"Its- it's really nothing, uhm Lou, uhm i am fine, dont- dont worry"

"hey hey come on, talk to me darling"

Debbie tried catching her breath while Lou had her arms around her.

"was it about jail again" Debbie noded "do you want to talk about it"

"Lou i am never going to fail you, okay? i am never letting you go to jail"

Lou Looked at her confused and concerned

Debbie sighted "Back there, at jail, at first i had roommates, they where- they were terrible, they would uhm beat me up because i wouldn't take their bullshit and at night they would try to uhm choke me with a pillow or sometimes plastic bag that i don't know how they got. I- I got myself to solitary thinking things would be better and i would have time to thinks, but that room, it was impossible to sleep in it, it was quiet except for the small noises coming from far away and it was dark and small, i thought that was the worst, i really thought it couldn't get worst that that (Potencial Tw), but it wasn't the worst Lou, there was this guard, he was always around my cell just looking and smiling, he gave me creeps but i never thought anything was going to happen, but at night he started getting inside the cell, he would sit in the side of the bed and brush my hair and he started doing this every night, everytime caressing me more, always with his gun in hand and-"

Debbie started crying, Lou wrapped her arms around her tighter hugging her with one hand in her head protectively.

"i tried to stop it but i couldn't Lou, i couldn't"

Lou hugged her tight and let Debbie cry it all out into her chest.

Lou: Fuck, FUCK, I am going to kill that man I am going to fucking kill him, how dare he, how could he touch Debbie, MY DEBBIE.

"It's okay baby, it's okay, it was not your fault, you are safe now."

Debbie looked up at Lou with tears in her eyes and then back again at Lous shirt now completely wet.

"Oh i am sorry baby, i got all your shirt wet"

"don't even worry about it, it's fine" she smiled at her and held Debbie's face in her hands.

"I am here now baby, i am not going anywhere, try to sleep a little bit longer, i'll stay here holding you" Lou said again spooning Debbie from behind. They both felt deeply asleep.

————————————

This was an emotional chapter and maybe a little to much so soon but I felt like giving them a little trauma to work out would be good for the story line. I hope you like this, I really enjoy writing it so yeah. please comment something, anything, that would be fun.