Chapter 3

They got to the airport and with time where able to get in the plane, Nine and Constnace sat together, right in front of them where Amita and Rose, and poor Tammy, were seated with a big, bearded man next to her.

Lou and Debbie were happily seated in the front of the plane with their extra big chairs. Debbie sat next to the window and Lou next to the corridor.

Lou left their carry-on bags in the upper compartment while Debby sat down and looked at her with a cute little smile on her face. Lou sat down next to Debbie proud of herself for getting plenty of space for the bags.

Debbie: Oh my baby, she is so proud of herself with that cute smile, i wish i could kiss her right now, i wish i could be with her freely, without having to worry about a thing.

"what" said Lou, Debbie realized she had been staring at Lou's face for too long.

"Do I have anything in my face?" Lou started brushing her face with her hands, while Debbie still had her eyes set on her with a smile. Debbie took Lous hand,and without letting go of them got them down and away from her face.

"Stop touching your face, don't you see me here admiring it?" Debbie smirked.

Lou: oh boy! this is just debbie, she likes to do this so chill, she is flirty, this doesn't mean anything, stop getting your hopes up for nothing.

"Oh yeah? you are appreciating my beautiful Aussie face, we are made better you know, than you all americans, we are more precious"

"So you think i am not made well?"

"oh of course you are baby" she smiled at her "for an american"

Debbie lightly hit the side of her shoulder.

"Fuck you Lou Miller"

"honey you wished you could fuck an Aussie"

Debbie rolled her eyes and laughed along with Lou.

They had booked a plane at nine at night because it was the only available flight, the light had already been out for a while but Debbie and Lou had already had enough time to get a little bit drunk and sober again. Now they both had their chairs recline back completely and had made now a twin size bed for the two of them to sleep in. Debbie had her head on Lou's chest while she slightly brushed Debbies brunette hair.

"baby"

"hmm"

"have you ever been in love?"

Lou looked at her confused and surprised at the question.

"uhm well I mean"

"Listen I know you have been with a lot of people and have had some serious relationships, like with Andrew and Rooney but i mean did you love them love them?"

"Well I think so baby, yeah, I mean Andrew was my first love, it was all excitement and fun and at the moment i definitely thought i loved him and he was my best friend so that added a lot of love to it, but we were kids when we were together, i don't know if that was love love, but it definitely was something. And well with Rooney, well that was something else, I- I definitely did love her, she was the first girl i ever loved and it was scary and she was young but she was my girl, you know, she made me see the world in a completely different way, but then again with her it was more the emotion of my first girl love, of this young, pretty girl, it was love for sure, i don't know how real but it was love"

Debbie didn't want to hear this, it pained her to hear Lou talking of her past loves, it made her jealous and frustrated but then again she also wanted to know what Lou thought of love, to know if she could ever see her as a lover.

Debbie let a tear roll down her eyes and fall into the crook of Lou's neck.

"oh baby are you okay? what happened" she said holding her grip on Debbie tighther

"Nothing, nothing, is just that was really beautiful what you said and it got me thinking and I have never had such relationships. You know there was Claude and of course Tammy but i never loved them and neither did they, maybe Tammy did to some extent but we were too young and i definitely know now and also back then that i didn't love her, i don't love Claude, never will never have.

"well that's okay baby, that's okay, i know you will find that love, we both will"

" You think so?"

"oh definitely, you think someone won't fall for you? Debbie Ocean, honey they are making line to have you, you are smart, you are beautiful, you are trustworthy and over all you are always horny"

Debbie rolled her eyes but was smiling broadly on the inside while wiping the tears that had rolled down. Lou pulled Debbie closer and as instinct Debbie rolled on top of her, making her whole body press on top of Lou's.

She put her arms across Lou's chest and rested her chin on them, they were looking straight into each other's eyes.

Lou, with Debbie's body pressing in just the right places and her hands across Debbies waist, felt her breathing go faster, she tried to control herself when all she wanted to do was take Debbies face into her hands and kiss her hard, like her life depended on it, and run her hands all across Debbies body.

But it wasn't lust what she was feeling, sure she was aroused, but it wasn't simple, dirty, lust, it was love, she desperately wanted Debbie to love her, and want her, but in Lou's mind Debbie could never see her in such a way.

Debbie was looking right into her beautiful ocean eyes, the touch of Lou's hands in her waist made her whole body crazy. They had done this before, they were in similar positions before, but everytime Debbie felt something in her she thought Lou could never feel.

They both looked at each other for what seems like a lot of time, Debbie felt Lous eyes shift to her lips.

Debbie: omg OMG is she looking at my lips, should i do something about her, i probably just have something on my teeths, damn it.

Lou: I hope she doesn't notice but i just cant help not looking at her lips, they are just so nice and i just want to kiss her so badly right now, but i can't so i better play it cool in case she noticed.

Lou roosed her head, moving it closer towards Debbie all while looking at Debbie's lips while hers were slightly parted.

Debbie: SHE IS GOING TO KISS ME!

Right when Lou's lips were about to touch Debbie's lips, she switched her face to kiss Debbie's cheek.

Debbie: FUCK. Did you really think she was going to kiss you? you need to stop making these scenarios in your head.

Lou smirked seeing Debbie's frustrated face

"what baby, are you horny for me?"

"Ha ha, you are soooo funny Miller" she said sarcastically and rolled her eyes, and got down from Lou's body and settled right next to her still cuddling her.

"We should watch a movie"

"alright which one"

"How about my favorite?" Said Lou with puppy eyes.

"Oh no baby. Again?"

"Please please please"

"You are such a kid, fine fine"

Lou smiled and said "Well i might be a kid but i am YOUR kid" she said spooning debbie from behind. Debbie smiled and kissed Lou's arm that was wrapped around her.

"do you even think Miss Congeniality is here"

"Oh darling, Miss Congeniality is everywhere"

Debbie rolled her eyes and Lou hugged her tigher.