Chapter 2

Lou and Debbie, along with the whole team, were going on a vacation for the first time all together since the heist. They were going to a beautiful cost city in South America.

"Cartagena" said Lou while reading something from her phone, sitting on Debbie's bed while she finished packing, "is in Colombia and used to be known as Cartagena de Indias" Lou tried to pronounce but sounding funny combined with her Australian accent.

"That's not at all how you pronounce it honey" said Debbie laughing at Lou

"Well then back there you should probably do all the talking since you are so good at it" said lou mockingly "and also you are good at spanish so perfect"

"No baby, i am fluent in German, not spanish"

Lou rolled her eyes " agh i know that, i know that, but you are probably good with the other languages as well"

"no, no, sorry to disappoint baby but no"

"ha, disappointed? in you? oh no honey that is imposible"

Debbie smiled as her hear slowly melted, she hugged Lou and kissed her cheek softly.

__________________________

On the way to the airport they where picked by Tammy in the van along with everyone else in the team except for Daphne who was to fancy for vans.

"Hey momas welcome to the van" said Constance opening her arms to hug them.

"Lou, Debs, I clearly said to be here.."

She got interrupted by Lou and Debbie at the same time.

"At nine, yeah we know" , Tammy rolled her eyes

"we are deeply sorry Tams, we woke up late you know how it is, this gremlin over here didn't want to wake up so I had to literally drag her out of bed" Lou said jockingly while mocking Debbie

"You bitch, you literally woke up ten minutes ago and thanks to me, that forced you to pack yesterday night, you where able to get out of the house"

"Yeah well why didn't YOU pack your bag yesterday night then"

Debbie knew she had made a mistake the second she said what she said but didn't let Lou had the last word "well you know how it is, the coach never plays the game"

They laughed at the stupid comeback while Lou rolled her eyes but smiled while looking at her friend

Lou: damn this girl is beautiful, her hair, omg why does it look so good always and, is that vanilla? This bitch always smells amazing, it's not fair.

"Alright we better go know if we don't want to lose out flight" said Amita, while Debbie and Lou sat down and Tammy started the van.

The whole ride to the airport was a mixed of pop urban music put on by Constance, some Bob Marley by nine, Taylor Swift by Amita, all trying to impose their music over the others, while Lou, Debbie and Tammy just laughed at the young ones and at Rose who was really having a hard time keeping up with all the music.

"Alright ladies listen up" Debbie said while Tammy turned the volume of the music down

"It's the moment we have all been avoiding  and secretly thinking about, we have two first class seats and the rest economics, so time to decide"

Debbie and Lou knew this moment would come and had planed for does two sits to be theirs.

"Well as the youngest one of the group I think we should all take care of my back" said Constance

"Oh no, not fair, I have two kids, I am a mom, we all know I deserve it more than anyone else"

"Wait we seriously couldn't buy all the seats in first class, we could literally buy a private plane with all the money we have on our bank account right now" said Amita

"Oh yeah but there where no sits and no need for a plane" answers Lou

"So as your trusted leader" started Debbie with a smile in her face knowing she was going to tease her team and effectively they all rolled their eyes "How about a little game to decide the winners?"

"Wait no, I know you Debbie, you are a professional con, you really think I will believe you won't cheat" said Tammy

"Then a game where she can't cheat, highest dice number wins and gets to pick who sits next to them" said Lou

Lou and Debbie had already made a plan to cheat, they new that everyone would think that Debbie was going to cheat so it would be very suspicious for her to win, however Lou was never the cheater type, she didn't even liked to steal, so the plan was to use Debbies special dice, it looked normal but it was controlled by a ring that Lou had placed earlier, and since she was always fidgeting with rings and lighters no one was going to suspect her.

The game started with Nine, Lou didn't control it and she got a four, Nine frowned but was good enough. Next was Rose, she got a two and gave a soft smile while raising her shoulders. Then it was Lou's turned, she rolled the dice, and just as she expected she got a six, she smiled, keeping it cool and looked at her team with pride, Debbie smiled for herself. Constance rolled a three, Amita rolled a one, and everyone laughed, and then Tammy rolled, she got a six, everyone was surprised including Debby and Lou who looked at each other, she cheered. Lastly it was Debbies turn, as planed she got a four, to everyone's surprise.

The tie breaker was between Tammy and Lou

"Game on ladies" said Nine

"Ready Tam Tam?"

"Oh I am ready Miller"

First it was Lou's turn, she didn't wanted it to look suspicious so she went for a five, everyone cheered, then it was Tammy's time and as Lou controlled she got a sad little three. Lou cheered, faking surprise.

"Fuck" said Tammy, everyone looked at her

"Oh damn, Miss Suburban  mom just cursed out loud" said Constance

"Okay so as my partner I would like the beautiful, amazing and breath taking Debbie Ocean to be with me" she said offering her arm to the side, everyone rolled their eyes as Debbie stood up and took Lou's hand.

Debbie: if only you saw me as more than a best friend Lou, if only you wanted me to be with you for real, as more than a flight partner, as more than a best friend, I hope some day you will, I can only hope for that my Lou.

____________________________

I don't know if anyone is actually going to read this but that's okay :) I really enjoy writing it so it's fine, I have so many things plan and I don't know how long I should make the chapters but I think this long is good. I am really exited in exploring this love I can't wait for the juicy