Chapter 10

"So, are we definitely going to that pool party?" asked Debbie, walking inside the room and laying down on their bed.

"yes, baby we told Tammy we would be there"

"I know I know but you know we have this room all to ourselves and since our little love confession we seem to be unstoppable" Said Debbie resting her head on Lou's chest as the blond made her way next to her

"Hey I was meaning to ask you about that, we haven't really talked about the confessions you know?"

"all right how about we both can ask anything and the other has to answer with the truth and only that"

"All right, I like it" Said Lou as Debbie stood up and sat in front of her in between Lou's legs with her own legs around Lou's waist. "I'll start, how long have you liked me for?"

Debbie started playing with Lou's suit while saying "well this is embarrassing to admit but I have liked you since before prison, way before prison actually"

"really?" said Lou "how long back"

"well when you were with Andrew I started liking you but well you were with him and you are my best friend so I contain my feelings, and then you broke up with him and I started dating Tammy so I didn't feel anything other than friends love for you for a while, but then I broke up with Tam and you suddenly started dating girls which gave me hope but I couldn't compete with Rooney even though I wanted you so badly, and we'll all while prison I guess and in the heist I was crazy for you I can't believe you didn't noticed"

"but you were with Claude"

"I never really liked him, let alone love him, but he was a good distraction from my feelings for you" Debbie said shyly looking down while Lou lightly with her hand raised Debbie's chin to meet her eyes, she gave her a soft kiss and a smile. "My turn" continued Debbie "Why didn't you tell me before that you loved me? I mean I get I didn't either but you are supposed to be the player"

"I always had feeling for you Deb, since the first day I met you all does years back to right now, I always admire you and thought you were the coolest person ever, but you always treated me as a friend, then Andrew happened and I really liked him and was happy with him but I would've dropped him in a heartbeat for you, you were always the one, and with Rooney I mean you were with Tams so I forced myself to not like you like that and I didn't for a while but seeing you in prison broke me and only made me realized I couldn't get over my feeling for you"

"so, in conclusion we are two really dumb people who have loved each other for a long time and never said a word"

"we are very stupid, aren't we?" She said as Debbie kissed her sweetly and lightly, then she broke the kiss and said "why do you even like me Deb"

"are your serious right now?" Debbie asked and Lou nodded "well because you are the strongest and baldest girl I know but you are so dorky and stupid sometimes, and you walk around the world like you own it but you make people feel special around you, because when you smile you make me smile even if I am mad at you, because you are the most trust worthy person ever and really good at conning people, because you are the one person that has stuck with me even when I push everyone away or mess up all the time, because you see the good in people, and that's only some of the stuff without mentioning the fat that you are tall, have the coolest hair in the world, pricing blue eyes, a voice that makes me go weak and great tits, hon there is nothing not to like" Lou tits he head up again with her hand and kissed her deeply this time laying backwards and making Debbie fall on top of her.

Debbie broke the kiss, she lied there, on top of Lou, feeling her breathing underneath her, looking at her deep blue eyes and getting lost in the moment as she grasps the fact that Lou Miller, Her Lou Miller, was finally with her. Lou looked at Debbie's precious body on top of her, with her cute smile and her brown eyes while she admired her, every part, every inch of her body. They laid there talking and laughing about all the stupid times they had made a move on the other one without them even noticing,

"remember that time you brought that girl from your bar home and then you went to the kitchen to get vodka and she stayed in her room waiting for you, but then when you came back up she was rushing through the stairs to get out of the apartment?" Said Debbie

"uhm yeah I remember, you told me someone had called her and it was an emergency" said Lou

"yeah well there was no call and no emergency, I went into your room, told her to get the fuck away from the apartment unless she wanted me to cut up each of her fingers and shove them up her ass"

"oh no you did not" said Lou laughing loudly and Debbie laughed with her and nodded her head, "your crazy bitch"

"well honey you were bringing girls over every weekend after breaking up with Rooney, I needed you for myself at least one day"

"yeah well to be fair I did go a little overboard"

"a little?!" said Debbie razing her eyebrows

"oh, look who's talking, I have catch you doing yourself at least five times"

"well that in not my fault, you know the lock on my door is broken"

"yeah right, broken, sure," Lou said sarcastically. They kept on talking until it got dark outside and it was time to go to the pool party. They made the room a mess while trying to figure out what to wear.

"how do I look?" asked Lou as she got out of the bathroom with one of her shiny pants and blouses that made her look even cooler than she already was and a pair of white heels.