ONE

INTERVIEWS

001.
Oh, I'm always right.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

Mercedes sat in front of the interviewer with a beaming smile on her face. She was at a small circular table, in a room filled with multiple other actors and interviewers.

It was currently comic con and she was there to promote her new TV show, Silver and Black. She anxiously tapped the table, trying to remained concentrated on the questions that the interviewer was asking her.

"So, will there be any team ups in the new series?" The interviewer, Lucy questioned softly.

She was new to the job and that much was obvious as she kept anxiously looking around at all the stars surrounding of her.

"The Falcon and The Winter Soldier is coming out next week on Disney+, can we hope to see you guys team up with the pair?"

"I wouldn't be completely opposed to the idea." Mercedes half heartedly laughed, looking around for her co-workers familiar blonde hair.

Lucy smiled, noticing how the girls gaze had drifted away from her. She didn't want to say anything, so she thought it best to give her a minute or two to snap back into reality.

"I haven't actually worked with Stan or Mackie yet, although I do love their individual characters." Mercedes smiled, clasping her hands together with a grin. "They're both great actors, I would love an opportunity to work with them."

The brunette let out a shaky breath, placed her hands on her lap so that the camera couldn't see her fiddling with one of the many rings that occupied her fingers.

"I was interviewing Sebastian earlier, he said that he would love to meet up with you-but you keep ignoring his texts."

Mercedes gasped and placed her hand over her heart. She shook her head as a playful smile made its way onto her face.

"I can not believe that man." She paused. "Pinning all the blame on me." She tutted. "I call him every single night and he ignores me."

Her eyes flickered around the room once again, hoping to find the man. She had expected him to be sat at a table being interviewed or annoying Anthony in the corner of the room. But she couldn't find him.

"You God awful liar." Sebastian gasped from behind the girl. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and leant down to rest his head between the crook of her neck. "This girl always ignores me or hangs up the second I pick up." It took everything in her not to jump at the strong arms that wrapped around her.

"No I don't." Mercedes shook her head at the man, her hands wrapping around his wrists. Her thumbs ran along his arm lightly, causing him to smile. "What I can't believe is that Sebastian Stan is hugging me right now. I'm trying to keep my cool, is it working Lucy?"

"I think it's working, princess." He whispered softly into her ear, causing shivers to travel down her spine and a blush form on her cheeks.

She couldn't describe the way that Sebastian made her feel. She knew that there was a mutual attraction there but neither of them made the first move. Instead, they continued to flirt with one another on camera or exchange the subtle touches but never enough to initiate anything more.

Mercedes liked it that way, it meant that neither of them could get attached or hurt.

"Don't you have interviews to get back to?" Mercedes quizzed, raising her brow and turning her head to face the man.

Her nose brushed against his, she could feel his warm breath on his face. The brunette didn't miss the way his eyes flickered down to her lips as a smirk appeared on his face.

"You're right, princess. I do." He whispered, pulling himself away but not once breaking eye contact. "I'll see you around."

"Not if I see you first." She said, throwing him a small wave as he walked towards his next interview.

Lucy, the interviewer, was sat with a beaming smile on her face. The girl gave her a confused look, hoping she would explain herself.

"Is there any hope for you two in the future?" Lucy questioned eagerly. Mercedes figured that it was more a question that she wanted answering rather than what she was told to ask.

The brunette couldn't help but let out a soft giggle. She understood why Lucy asked the question. It wasn't as if it was Lucy or their fans were taking shots in the dark.

"No, no, Seb and I are just mere acquaintances, at a push we're friends." She chuckled, her eyes flickered over to Sebastian, who was already looking at her.

The man shot her a playful wink before returning back to his interview. She'd be lying it she said the action didn't make her heart skip a beat.

"Well, personally, I think you two would make a pretty hot couple." Lucy leant forward and said in almost a whisper.

"Mercedes!" Fleur shouted, raising her hand up from the opposite side of the room to wave at the girl. "I miss you." She shouted.

Mercedes laughed and shook her head at the girl, waving back and shouting,

"I miss you more." She blew a few kisses towards the girl. The brunette didn't miss the way that Sebastian pretended to steal a kiss.

"He definitely has a thing for you." Lucy commented, watching as the girl blew a kiss for Sebastian, making him pretended to faint on the chair.

"He's just playing. That man couldn't be anymore less interested in me." Mercedes muttered, casting her eyes back over at the interviewer. "Now, back to the questions?"

Mercedes smiled at the thought of her and Sebastian. But it was something that she knew couldn't happen.

"Yes." Lucy hummed, her eyes flickering over the paper for the next question. "Do you have any hidden talents?"

"I don't really think it's that hidden but I do have a fun trick." She smirked, resting her arms on the table as a coy smile formed on her face. "I know your zodiac sign." Lucy gave the girl an intrigued look, silently telling her to continue. "Aquarius right?"

Lucy's mouth fell agape, she couldn't believe it. She half expected the actress to be joking. Or take a guess, but she got it spot on.

"You're right." Lucy nodded.

"Oh, I'm always right." Mercedes responded cockily, slowly standing up and making her way over to the next table as the buzzer went off, telling them their time for that interview was up.