TWELVE

ATTENTION

012.
Doesn't he always?

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

"So, Mercedes, what can we expect from Silver and Black?" The interviewer, Lex, questioned.

"Well, I don't want to give too much away because I know how many people are excited to see it. But I can assure you that there will be a lot of girl power, maybe a few relationship twist in there." Mercedes smiled as she remembered filming, she missed it dearly.

The cast and crew were some of the best people and they constantly made her laugh. She had the best memories with them.

"I loved working on the show with everyone, it was such amazing energy, I really wish I could go back."

"Do you see any possibilities of a season two?" Lex questioned curiously, leaning forward in his seat ever so slightly.

"Oh 100%, I do see it in the future but unfortunately nothing is confirmed yet. Myself and Fleur have our own predictions already if there is a season two."

Lex chuckled at the girl. Mercedes fiddled with the ends of the leather jacket that Sebastian gave her yesterday. She still wasn't feeling too great since her nightmare last night, so she thought if she wore it, it might bring her some comfort. So far, it was working.

"In that case, I really hope you get a season two." Lex paused. "Have you seen anything from The Falcon and The Winter Soldier?"

Mercedes shifted in her seat slightly, pulling the jacket closer around her body before answering,

"I've seen a few clips. The show looks really good. And so do the men." She chuckled.

"Ahh, yes, Sebastian." Lex hummed. "How is that going? Are you two dating yet?"

The girl ran her hand through her hair, only for it to fall back into its original place. The silver signet on her thumb caught her eye and made her smile. Subconsciously, she began to twirl it around on her thumb.

"No, we're just friends. He's still yet to ask me on a date." She softly chuckled. "I'm still waiting, especially after I told everyone my perfect date the other day."

"Time will tell." Lex nodded. "Now, Mercedes, be honest with me will you."

"Always Lex."

"Is there something there?"

Mercedes smiled as she remembered last night. The way that Sebastian held her so tightly as she curled up in his chest. She thought about the ways that he always found a way to be next to her or touching her.

"Sure, Sebastian holds a very special place in my heart and he always will. But nothing can happen until he starts answering his phone."

Everything that Mercedes was saying was true. There was something between them and both of them knew that. But neither would act upon it.

The girl knew that Sebastian would watch the interview or have the same interviewer at some point today, so his responses would match hers in other interviews. They did it for the fans, to give them something to be happy and talk about.

Mercedes quickly looked at her phone once she heard the ringer. She smiled at Sebastian's name, wishing her good luck for her interview, despite it starting ten minutes ago.

"Is that him?" Lex asked with a knowing smirk.

"It is, he's wishing me good luck." The girl showed the camera her phone. She sent Sebastian a quick thank you message back before returning her attention back to the interview.

"He obviously cares for you." Lex grinned. "You two would make the perfect match."

"Maybe one day." Mercedes hummed in response.

It wasn't that she couldn't see herself with Sebastian, because she could. It was just there relationship was weird. They were so close when they were together and wanted to spend every minute with the other. But then when they were apart, they didn't talk at all.

"What is in store for your character. This is the second time that we are seeing her on the screens, the first been in Iron man."

"There's a lot in store for her, we're unmasking why she has done everything she has done. We're delving deeper into her past. Plus maybe exploring a few options of love interests. Whilst dealing with all the drama that's going on."

Mercedes answered carefully. She didn't want to give away any spoilers or get in trouble with her management for leaking too much information.

"What was it like to be on set of Iron man?" Lex asked as his eyes flickered over the ipad in his hands.

"Wow, it's taking me back. It was amazing. I was 18 maybe 19 at the time and I think it was one of my first acting gigs."

The girl paused as a fond smile made its way onto her face. She remembered walking into the audition rooms as a dare from her college friends, she didn't expect to fall in love with acting.

"I was one of Tony's many hookups, it was insane working beside RDJ. God, I miss that man."

Robert and Mercedes had a really close friendship on and off set. He often text and checked up on her. When they were both free they met up for coffee at least once a month to make sure the other was okay.

"It was a new experience for me and it was how I fell in love with acting."

"And we all thank you for it." Lex complimented.

Mercedes smiled at Sebastian, who was now stood behind the camera, next to Fleur, watching the girl carefully. He shot her a playful wink, which made her heart race.

"I see that someone's gained your attention." Lex said as he looked over his shoulder towards Sebastian.

"Doesn't he always?" Mercedes blushed. She didn't realise how long she was staring for until Lex pointed it out.

Sebastian had a contagious smile on his face as he watched the girl. She looked beautiful. Her hair fell perfect in front of her face, but still allowed her eyes to sparkle and her smile to be seen.

"It appears he does."