FORTY SIX

BOYFRIEND

046.
Fuck, you're adorable.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

Sebastian smiled towards Mercedes, who was currently talking to Tom. She hadn't seen him yet, which he was thankful for.

He walked up behind her, his strong arms wrapping tightly around her waist and pressing his lips against her neck.

Mercedes' eyes widened before she relaxed into Sebastian's arms. She smiled towards Tom, who simply smiled back towards her before excusing himself to go and talk to Bentley, who arrived last night.

"You know, that must have made Tom feel incredibly awkward." Mercedes whispered as she linked her hands with Sebastian's.

Sebastian just shrugged and continued to kiss up her neck and jawline before tightly gripping her waist and spinning her around.

Mercedes' breath hitched slightly as her arms wrapped around Sebastian's shoulders and her fingers played with the ends of his hair.

He leant down and pressed his forehead against hers, smiling at his did so. He was so happy just to have her in his arms. Everything about it felt natural and right.

"How's my best girl?" Sebastian whispered, his warm breath hitting her face as he spoke.

Mercedes blushed at the questioned and the fact that he called her his best girl. His fingers began to trail up and down her spine, cause her to step even closer to him.

She rested her head back against his chest and smiled up towards him. It was a cheeky smile which made Sebastian curious about what she wanted.

"What?" He questioned, trying not to laugh at how suspicious she looked. Mercedes span on her heel and turned to face Sebastian, she linked their hands together and looked up at him through her lashes. "Go on, princess."

"Come to meet my family." She whispered hopefully. "As my boyfriend."

Sebastian had to bite his bottom lip to hide a smirk that was beginning to form on his face. He ran his tongue over his bottom lip before saying,

"Boyfriend?"

Mercedes blushed a deep red, she didn't mean to say it. She didn't mean to be so forward or to assume that they were dating because of last night.

"I-Fuc-I'm sorry. I shouldn't hav-"

She didn't even get to finish what she was saying as Sebastian connected their lips. His hands cupped her face, his thumb caressing over her cheek and a smile on both of their faces.

Mercedes gripped his shirt and stepped closer to him, desperately wanting him as close to her as possible. His lips felt so soft against hers and they move in perfect sync.

A loud cheer and bombing claps filled their ears, making the pair pull away from one another and look around the room. Truthfully, both of them had forgotten that they were on set, filled with their co-stars and camera crew.

The brunette looked around the room, her brother stood in the corner with smug smile on his face as he clapped. She quickly hid her face in Sebastian's chest, his hand cupping the back of her head as he chuckled softly.

"I'd love to be your boyfriend." Sebastian whispered into her ear. "And I'd love to meet your family as your boyfriend."

Mercedes' heart skipped a beat at those words, she couldn't help but smile at his response. She pursed her lips and looked up to him.

"Fuck, you're adorable." Sebastian uttered as he looked into her soft brown eyes. He giddily twanged her bottom lip, causing her to crack a smile.

He rested his head against hers and lightly brushed their noses together, it felt like they were the only two in the room. His hands slowly travelled past her shoulder, down her arms and towards the small of her back.

Sebastian pulled the girl in, pressing his lips against her nose, before kissing her cheeks and then her lips once again.

"Alright, alright, that's my sister." Bentley said as he made his way over to the pair with a grin. "Hands off, come on." He clapped, causing Sebastian to release Mercedes from his grip.

"No." Mercedes pouted, grabbing Sebastian's hands and wrapping his arms around her waist again.

Bentley chuckled at how clingy his sister was. But the smile on her face made him happy, his sister deserved to smile like that every day. It was something that he rarely saw on his sister face, a true genuine smile.

"I'm glad that you finally got together." Bentley chuckled, his hand lightly slapping Sebastian's bicep. "Wow." He chuckled, tapping his biceps once again. "They're big."

"Oh, God." Mercedes rolled her eyes and hid her face in her hands at her brother. "You're so embarrassing."

"Hey, good look meeting mamá and papá." Bentley chuckled with a teasing smirk as he did so. "You have your hands full with this one." He lightly tapped Mercedes nose before walking away.

Sebastian leant down and rested his head on the girls shoulder, pressing his lips into her neck before whispering,

"I love your family."