NINE

SPANISH

009.
So just pay me a visit.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

"Hi there, I was just wondering if I could get a replacement key card for room 204 on level B? I seem to have misplaced mine." Mercedes smiled and waited for the receptionist to hand her over the key card.

The receptionist didn't even think twice about handing over the key card. That was the lucky thing about these big events, if you had the correct pass, they didn't care what you asked for they would just give it you.

"Thank you very much." Mercedes smiled and quickly ran back over to Fleur with a cheeky grin. "I got it. I really got it."

"Let's go." Fleur said offering her hand out for the girl to take, which she gladly did.

The pair quickly rushed towards Sebastian and Anthony's room. The duo were currently in an interview for the promotion of The Falcon and The Winter Soldier.

"What are we gonna take?" Fleur questioned mischievously, rubbing her hands together as a smug smirk made its way to her face.

"Whatever we can get our hands on." Mercedes clapped as she opened the door as stepped into their hotel room. "You get Mackie's room, I get Seb's."

Fleur nodded and they both rushed to their separate rooms. Mercedes quickly began to gather up a bunch of items, including pillows, the clock and a light bulb. Things that wouldn't overly be missed but they would still be noticed if gone.

Her hands hovered over the door of the wardrobe before she decided to pull it open. Her allowed her fingers to travel over the different shirt materials. Each one smelt like Sebastian, the familiar scent of sweet honey and oak wood engulfed her.

Mercedes didn't know what over came her, she just grabbed a top and bundled it up into her arms. She saw the post it notes on Sebastian's bedside table and quickly left him a note, reading,

'Fun fact : I can speak fluent
spanish.'

She grabbed the other items and rushed back to the main room at the same time as Fleur.

Fleur had taken Anthony's bedsheets and pillows, which made the brunette chuckle. They both headed back to their own room to hide the items until later.

~

A loud knock at the door made Mercedes jump from her seat. She slowly backed away from the door, which didn't go unnoticed by Fleur.

"I'll get it." Fleur smiled softly towards her best friend, noticing how much she panicked at the loud bang. "Anthony, Sebastian, how can we help you two lovely gentlemen today?"

"I want my bedding back." Anthony pointed at the girl as the pair let themselves in.

"Yeah. I want my pillows and clock back." Sebastian instantly walked over to Mercedes. He stood behind her, his fingers trailing up her arms as he leant down and whispered, "You can keep the top princess."

Those few words caused a shiver to travel down Mercedes spine. She let out a breath as a blush rose to the highs of her cheeks. She hadn't expected him to notice. She assumed he would have thought that he left it at home or simply misplaced the item.

"So, where are they?" Anthony questioned Fleur.

Mercedes span on her heel to face the dark haired man. She looked up at him through her lashes and her lips parted at how close he was.

The girl couldn't help but allow her eyes to flicker to his lips. They looked so soft. She so desperately wanted to feel them against hers. To have them move in perfect sync. But she knew it could and would never happen.

"I'd like to hear you speak spanish some time too." Sebastian whispered, his hand trailing back up her arm and eventually cupping the girls cheek. His thumb twanged down on her bottom lip.

She hadn't said a word to him yet and she knew that if she didn't soon, he would have won. He would have her wrapped around his little finger.

"Cualquier cosa por ti." Mercedes smirked as she watched Sebastian slowly nod his head.

He was in complete and utter awe at the girl. Everything that she did always amazed him. He was always surprised by the new things that she did. Every day she did something new and unexpected.

"You," He chuckled pointing at the girl. "are incredible." Sebastian paused. "Now, my pillows please."

Mercedes rolled her eyes and then turned back to look at Fleur and Anthony, who was just staring at pair. Anthony already had all their items back in his hands and he was waiting for Sebastian and Mercedes to finish whatever it was that they had going on.

"It appears, he already has everything." Mercedes' breath hitched as Sebastian's hand found it's way under her shirt and rested itself on her hip.

"If you miss me, sleep in my shirt tonight princess, but if you miss me too much, it appears you have a key card, so just pay me a visit." Sebastian whispered into her ear, making the hair on the back of her neck stand up.

She hated the things that he did to her. The way that he made her feel. But what she hated most of all is that after comic con, they would go back to barely speaking.

They always said they tried to call the other in interviews, but in reality, it was the complete opposite. They barely spoke, or had any sort of communication.

"Maybe I will." Mercedes responded as Sebastian pulled away from the girls side and walked out of hers and Fleur's room.