TEN

NIGHTMARE

010.
Anything for you, princess.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

Mercedes shot up in bed, her breathing was heaving and she had a thin layer of sweat glistening on her forehead.

"It was just a nightmare." She uttered to herself, knowing that nobody else was in the room.

She let out a shaky breath and reached out for her phone to check the time. It was 2am, and she had to be up at 6am for the interviews.

She unlocked her phone and her finger hovered over Cruz's name, he always told her to call him if she had a nightmare. But she rarely ever did. She was close with her older brother, much closer than she was with her younger two siblings. Although, that's just because Cruz remembered everything that happened.

She shook her head, she couldn't disturb him now, he would be sleeping and she didn't want to wake him.

Instead, Mercedes climbed out of the bed, slipped on her slippers and decided to go for a walk. She needed to calm down after the nightmare. She didn't want the memories to follow her around all day.

She got into the elevator and clicked level B, which was where Sebastian and Anthony was staying. The girl didn't want to wake either of them up, but she just wanted to be close to Sebastian.

Mercedes held their key card in her hand. She didn't know why she grabbed it on her way out, she just did. She anxiously tapped it against the palm of her hand before scanning it and hearing a faint beep.

Slowly, she pushed open the door and walked towards Sebastian's room. She didn't know what compelled her to do so. Maybe it was the fact that he told her to come and visit him if she missed him. Or maybe it was that he brought her so much safety.

She opened Sebastian's door and half expected to see him asleep in his bed, instead he was sat up on his phone.

Sebastian's eyes flickered up to the figure that entered his room and he quickly shot up out of his bed.

"Sebby?" Mercedes whispered vulnerably.

The man nearly melted at how innocent the name sounded coming out of her mouth. He quickly rushed over to the girl, knowing that she wouldn't have just come over at 2am for no reason.

"What happened?" He questioned softly. He noticed her tear stained cheeks and bloodshot eyes. Her bottom lips trembled slightly, which broke his head.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" She questioned weakly. Sebastian nodded, he would do anything for the girl. He noticed that she wore his shirt that she stole from him earlier in the day.

"Of course." Sebastian nodded and guided Mercedes back to the bed.

Mercedes climbed into the bed and shuffled up to the edge. She didn't want to take all the space up after he was kind enough to let her sleep with him.

Sebastian rolled over to face the girl, but her back was already to him. He let out a sigh as he watched her shoulder slump.

Hesitantly, he bought his hand up and wrapped it around her waist, pulling the girl into his chest.

"We don't have to talk about what happened." He whispered against the back of her neck. "But I'm here for you. And I'm a cuddle-er at night."

Mercedes smiled, she knew that he was only saying that he enjoyed cuddles at night because she was upset.

The girl rolled over and snuggled closer to the man. Her head rested on his chest, and he began to trace patterns on her exposed thighs.

"Thank you." Mercedes worked up the courage to whisper, despite her voice still been shaky.

"Anytime." He whispered back, pressing his lips against hers and allowing her to fall asleep in the comfort of his arms.

~

Mercedes stirred awake, her eyes fluttering open and she quickly jumped up once she saw the tall figure stood at the end of the bed with a smirk playing on his face.

At the sudden movement, Sebastian shot up, instantly getting ready to protect Mercedes. He relaxed once he saw Anthony stood at the end of the bed.

"What the fuck?" Mercedes muttered, running her hand over her face and resting her head on Sebastian's shoulder.

"Seb can't wake up to alarms, so I have to wake him up." Anthony explained with a shrug. "I'm sure you two enjoyed yourselves last night." He playfully winked before walking out.

"Nothing happened." Sebastian shouted as he laid back in the bed, pulling Mercedes down with him.

The girl buried her head into the crook of his neck, pressing her lips against it as she did so. What she didn't expect Sebastian to let out a low hum. She pulled away with raised brows and a smirk playing on her face as Sebastian turned bright red.

"Wanna get coffee before we have a day packed with interviews?" Sebastian questioned, completely ignoring what just happened and the looks that she gave him.

Mercedes allowed a smile to form on her face, she nodded eagerly. She loved spending time with the man and she loved coffee.

"Can we walk though? I don't really wanna take a uber." Mercedes questioned as she straddled Sebastian's lap.

Sebastian's tongue ran over his bottom lip as his hands gripped her hips. He could get used to this, the sight of her straddling him in his clothes. Messy hair and her doe eyes.

"Anything for you, princess." He whispered.

"I'll go and get ready." Mercedes announced as she went to climb off of Sebastian's lap, but he looked up to her almost pleadingly. "I'll see you around." She leant down and whispered close to his lips, placing a kiss on the corner of his lips.

"Not if I see you first."