FIVE

COMPLY

005.
Are you ready to comply?

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

Mercedes sat between Sebastian and Fleur as they were doing a panel at comic con for their upcoming shows.

Anthony sat on the end and kept constantly tapping Mercedes shoulder and pretending that he wasn't doing it and that instead it was Sebastian.

"Mackie, if you don't stop I swear I'm going to kill you." Mercedes threatened, causing the fans to laugh at the pair.

Mercedes and Anthony had a great relationship, it was very light hearted and easy. Neither ever took the other too seriously. It was a relationship that Mercedes held close to her heart.

"It's Sebastian." Anthony as he dramatically pointed to Sebastian. "Right guys?" He questioned, trying to work up the crowd. 

"It is not." Sebastian said as he playfully slammed his hands down on the table.

A few of the fans laughed at his over dramatic reaction, causing Mercedes to smile. Sebastian looked over to the brunette and shot her a wink.

"Shall we get back to the questions?" Fleur suggested as she noticed a young girl stood in front of the microphone, anxiously fiddling with her hands. "Hi sweetie, what's your question?"

"Hey, firstly I want to say that I love you all and I hope you're all okay." Her voice was shaky as she looked up to the four.

Sebastian glanced at Mercedes, he pretended to yawn and rested his arm around the back of the chair. The girl rolled her eyes at the man, but still leant closer to him, resting her head on his shoulder, which caused the crowd to go wild.

"My question for all of you is, if you could be in any marvel movie, that you haven't stared in, what would it be?"

"I'd say Iron Man 2, make my character have a reappearance after the first Iron man? Or maybe Spiderman, I think Holland would be fun to film with. I haven't worked with him yet."

Sebastian let out a groan, it wasn't a secret that he and Anthony always playfully bashed Tom Holland.

"Not one with Tom, come to Captain America princess, maybe they can write our characters falling in love." He smirked, his hand dropping to her shoulder and tracing patterns on her bicep. "I'd probably say Thor : Ragnarok. With Hemsworth."

"Wow, Hemsworth." Mercedes pretended to fan herself down at the mention of the man. "What a fine man."

Fleur chuckled, before leaning closer to her microphone and answering,

"I'd probably be in Captain America : Civil War." The response early huge cries and shouts from everyone. "Wow, people really love that movie."

"It's cause I'm in it." Sebastian teased.

"Damn right." Mercedes nodded and whilst the brown haired man wasn't look, she pretended to faint just to how hot he was.

Sebastian furrowed his brows at the cheers, wondering what Mercedes did without him seeing. A smirk played on his face as he turned to face her again.

"What did you do?" He questioned through a grin.

"I don't know what your on about." Mercedes shrugged, her eyes flickering down to his lips. "Mackie, what film would you be in?"

"Probably Iron Man." He nodded, he loved watching that movie. He thought it was great considering it was the first Marvel movie. "Thank you for your question."

Sebastian allowed his hand to drop to Mercedes thigh, causing her to blush bright red at the action. She hadn't expected it in the slightest, so it caused her heart to skip a few beats.

Hushed whispers filled the room as a few fans noticed the interaction. Another fan slowly made his way to the microphone.

He cleared this throat nervously before saying,

"Longing, rusted, furnace, daybreak-"

Sebastian quickly stood up, knowing what was happening and that the fans wanted a reaction from him. A few of them laughed, which warmed his heart. It made him happy that he could put smiles on their faces.

The boy returned to his seat as a young girl made her way up to ask the next question.

Sebastian sat back down, his hand finding it's way to Mercedes thigh once again. The girl looked up to him with a warm smile, which was enough to melt his heart.

She leant across with with a teasing smirk,

"Are you ready to comply?" Sebastian gave her thigh a squeeze, making her squirm in her seat slightly.

"Hey, my question is for Mercedes and Fleur, what would be your perfect first date be?" The timid girl questioned.

"Do you wanna go first?" Mercedes suggested to the blonde, who nodded with a grateful smile.

"My perfect first date would probably be a picnic in the park and maybe a nice walk after. Something where I'm able to have time away from all electronics and really connect with the person."

Fleur was a real romantic, she loved love and Mercedes found it adorable. Fleur was a typical happy girl who you never caught upset or angry. She always had a smile on her face and tried to see the positives in everything.

"That's adorable." Mercedes smiled, her fingers began to trace patterns on the top of Sebastian's hand.

She hadn't even realised she started to do it. She just needed something to concentrate on so that she didn't zone out.

"My perfect first date." She paused, trying to think of what it would be. "Definitely not a movie, they're overrated, there's no communication."

Sebastian gave the girls thigh a light squeeze before cutting in,

"You didn't say that when I put the movie on and all we did was made out."

The audience all bursts into a fit of hushed whispers or over excited screams as Mercedes let out a gasp.

"Woah, woah woah." She turned to look at him with wide eyes. She hadn't expected him to say that. "Just for the record. That didn't happen."

"It did. It so did." Sebastian kept saying as the girl spoke. Mercedes shot him a look, so she placed her hand over his mouth.

She could hear Anthony's booming laugh, and she had to try and remain composed as she spoke.

"It didn't happen. But my ideal first date would probably be a night time walk-"

"You hate walking." Anthony cut in before the girl could finish.

"I hate you." She seethed. "But you're right. Probably cuddling in bed. Yeah, something lazy but just the two of us."

Sebastian wrapped his arms around the girls waist and pulled her into his lap. He nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck and placed a soft kiss on the exposed skin on shoulder.

She wore a strapless tight fitted dress, which complimented her figure well. The crowd went crazy at the small action.

Mercedes began to tangle them in his hair. She had just completely given up with fighting against him. Instead she just allowed him to help the rumours grown.

"How are these two not dating yet?" Fleur questioned, pointing over at the pair with wide eyes.

She knew how good Sebastian would be for Mercedes. The brunette already trusted him and felt comfortable around him. She just wished that she would take that final leap and admit it to herself that she could like Sebastian.