Ross sat in a café drowning his sorrows beneath many cups of tea. The table he chose to sit at  was right next to a window that loomed over the pedestrians that walked on the side walk. Ross wasn't exactly sure if moving to New York really helped his problems. A barista who was fed up with Ross placed down his 22nd cup of tea. "You're bill is now adding up to $34.50," she said as nicely as she could then walking away.

Ross pulled out his wallet, fishing out roughly a total of 35 dollar bills, setting them down on the table as he pondered about where he'd go. A brunette entered the building, their eyes wandered everything that was in the building, finally landing to Ross' state. The complex face staring out the window glanced over to the person, Ross' heart shattering. It was Tim.

Smirking slightly, Tim made his way over and sat across from Ross. "Hey babe, where'd you run off to?" He asked in a calm yet seductive voice. The body belonging to the person wearing glasses tensed up at the tone Tim spoke.

"Nowhere of you're concern, Tim."

"Aw come on baby, I know you miss me."

"Stay away."

Tim grabbed Ross' wrist, the slimmer one squealed out in pain. Unfortunately, the music playing in the café was loud enough for no one to hear, even those who were nearby. Grabbing the bags Ross had, Tim dragged the both of them back to the house Ross bought. Throughout the whole time Ross had shed several tears due to him not wanting to go.

Tim shoved Ross into the home, him following closely behind, then locking the door behind him. Ross looked at the belongings in Tim's hand and realized he screwed up. 

He left KP, his precious cat, with Max and didn't bring her.

Tim threw the bags at Ross who tried to catch them but wasn't able to. The one by the door strode over to Ross who urgently grabbed his stuff, desperate to leave the house. "Ah ah ah," Tim spoke with each ah he got closer removing Ross' stuff from him.

"Stop this Tim, please," Ross begged with a whimper.

"You're staying with me forever babe,' Tim responded with a smirk.

Ross' eyes grew wide at Tims statement, needless to say, Ross was terrified of this current situation.

Within the apartment

Max stood there staring at KP. He was conflicted of what to do with her. Thankfully she didn't give it too much thought and rubbed herself against Max's legs. It was roughly 11:30 AM currently and Max was out grocery shopping yet again. There was a lot of fruits, vegetables, and meats in his cart while he grabbed some of Ryders favorite cookies.

Max rolled the cart to the pet section, specifically the cat section, and went deep back within his memories to figure out what cat food Ross typically gave KP. He remembered the brand and grabbed some cat food. Once Max had the bags of food he was walking on the sidewalk. Soon Max made his way back to the apartment, feeling a little bit of dread.

Next Day

Tim's House

Tim awoke in bed with Ross trying to distance himself away from Tim. However the guy who was awake didn't like that one bit. He pulled Ross closer to him, kissing the one in slumbers cheek, waking him up. Currently Ross struggled to get out of Tim's grip, but his grip was too strong.

"T...Tim, please," Ross squeaked out.

"Shh baby, keep it quiet, we're going to have fun."

(This is kid friendly, maybe you'll get the picture)

The apartment

Max woke up in the apartment feeling off. After feeding KP at 8:00 AM he went out on his now daily walk. Soon he got to an intersection going in all directions. The music playing into his sensitive ears were more depressing than his normal happy songs. He glanced around and his heart shattered at the sight.

Ross was in tow of Tim, looking at him romantically, the hearts being visible in Max's eyes showing Ross' now obsession. Tim noticed him glancing, smirking then kissing Ross on the lips. Max knew that this wasn't Ross. Flashbacks entered Max's mind of the childhood he had with Ross and knew no matter what Ross would remove himself from toxic situations.

Max bit his lip and turned the other way, hoping that KP kept the place nice and tidy. He entered the apartment after unlocking it meeting KP, who was sitting on the couch. Smiling slightly Max went over and stroked her short fur back and forth, relaxing his mind from the events earlier today. 

"I'm so sorry," Max cried out.

"I'm so sorry that I kicked you out. I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you from Tim. I'm sorry that I let my emotions get the best of me. God, I'm such a friend. I messed up every time when we were together. Please just come back to  me, please please please. God damnit Ross, I love you."

Max was now in full tears on the carpet crying. KP jumped from the couch and laid against Max's chest comforting the man slightly. Many tears were shedded from the ginger haired individual. He wanted his childhood friend back. Was that too much to ask for?

Ryder entered the house when it was 11:00 PM to see his cousin on the floor yet again. Crossing his arms that held bags of different items Ryder watched Max yet again. "Max, buddy, are you awake?" Ryder asked.

Max's eyes fluttered open and he looked up to make eye contact with Ryder. "Do you want to talk?" Ryder asked him with a soft tone.

"Maybe," he responded. Later they sat down on the couch and talked about the situation. Max let loose many tears as Ryder hugged him tightly. "It was like as if he was put under a spell."

"Perhaps he is, does Tim have a history of magic or spells?"

"Now that I remember from the past. Indeed, Tim does have a history of casting spells on others for his own gain."